A better rematch?

Devils_Messenger

11-man fan
What game do y’all think will be a closer/better rematch out west, Rankin/SC or Balmorhea/GC? Alot of weight for the west bracket with these two games alone!

6manonly":xbppvdjz said:
Yall should ask Johnnysouth hes got the crystal ball. he can even tell you when a team throws the game on purpose.

Now that you bring it up, here is the reply from my crystal ball. You and Jones sure do rile easily. You take an opinion and turn into an epithet against your kids, cousins, and grandma. Kind of reminds me of the #5 from Rochelle the other night. Every time one of those little jv'ers would tackle him he would jump up wanting to fight! Lol

But back to the answer to the Devil's messenger's question, there will be one of the games closer than the other. Rankin will take care of business with SC and coach Vance will overcome GC again. Imo

But back to the answer to the Devil's messenger's question, there will be one of the games closer than the other. Rankin will take care of business with SC and coach Vance will overcome GC again. Imo[/quote]
* completely agree. I still think Rankin is the top dog out of the group.
* Unless there are injuries to the studs of the team, I think Rankjn makes it to the semis against McLean. That should be a battle, if it happens. Not counting out the other west contenders.

Johnny South":3jmbw5bs said:
6manonly":3jmbw5bs said:
Yall should ask Johnnysouth hes got the crystal ball. he can even tell you when a team throws the game on purpose.

Now that you bring it up, here is the reply from my crystal ball. You and Jones sure do rile easily. You take an opinion and turn into an epithet against your kids, cousins, and grandma. Kind of reminds me of the #5 from Rochelle the other night. Every time one of those little jv'ers would tackle him he would jump up wanting to fight! Lol

But back to the answer to the Devil's messenger's question, there will be one of the games closer than the other. Rankin will take care of business with SC and coach Vance will overcome GC again. Imo

why did you edit that "opinion" post then?

Are you so blind to your arrogance that you think what you said was ok? You edited your post and that only happens when you know it was wrong.. Attacking those teams and especially the coaches was one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen on here. Coach Jones from GC is one of the most humble honorable coaches in the state and if you got a rise out of him you deserve to hear the truth.

6manonly":3m8bgzk1 said:
Are you so blind to your arrogance that you think what you said was ok? You edited your post and that only happens when you know it was wrong.. Attacking those teams and especially the coaches was one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen on here. Coach Jones from GC is one of the most humble honorable coaches in the state and if you got a rise out of him you deserve to hear the truth.
6manonly said:
Are you so blind to your arrogance that you think what you said was ok? You edited your post and that only happens when you know it was wrong.. Attacking those teams and especially the coaches was one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen on here. Coach Jones from GC is one of the most humble honorable coaches in the state and if you got a rise out of him you deserve to hear the truth.[/quote
]
* You are right in every aspect "6manonly", "Pistol" cmon buddy, you know better than to start crap... Mr. South, I'd have to agree with you to an extent. You are making assumptions and opinions regarding other teams which isnt a good look. Your "crystal ball" per se...pretty ridiculous. You're basically hating on players and coaches you dont know personally. Maybe you have your little alliance that's given you false hope. Not to be an outsider looking in, but its easy to see a point of view that's valid and one that's not (excuses). Arrogance is right when pertained to you imo. Get it together bud, you seem bitter for no reason.

LBK6manFan":1eo4l66l said:
6manonly":1eo4l66l said:
6manonly":1eo4l66l said:
Are you so blind to your arrogance that you think what you said was ok? You edited your post and that only happens when you know it was wrong.. Attacking those teams and especially the coaches was one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen on here. Coach Jones from GC is one of the most humble honorable coaches in the state and if you got a rise out of him you deserve to hear the truth.[/quote
]
* You are right in every aspect "6manonly", "Pistol" cmon buddy, you know better than to start crap... Mr. South, I'd have to agree with you to an extent. You are making assumptions and opinions regarding other teams which isnt a good look. Your "crystal ball" per se...pretty ridiculous. You're basically hating on players and coaches you dont know personally. Maybe you have your little alliance that's given you false hope. Not to be an outsider looking in, but its easy to see a point of view that's valid and one that's not (excuses). Arrogance is right when pertained to you imo. Get it together bud, you seem bitter for no reason.
cmon buddy you know better than to start crap..

by better rematch not sure what you want...Rankin v SC was a great game 1st time around so hard for that game to be better the 2nd time

Both should be good games, going to say GC v Balmorhea will be the better rematch but who knows region 2 is going to be crazy good.

pistol":1xasjzb0 said:
LBK6manFan":1xasjzb0 said:
6manonly":1xasjzb0 said:
6manonly":1xasjzb0 said:
]

I like the fire buddy! Know when you're right and know when youre wrong, especially making assumptions. In my belief you are wrong with your assumptions and biased. I think it's funny how offended people get on this site (didnt say you). Oh yeah... you edit your posts because you have to backtrack on your statements. I dont, I own up right or wrong.
So..... cmon buddy, you know better to start crap when it not necessary.
I've stated my name, where I was from, my HS fb coach and yet you still nag about almost everything that doesnt go your way. I'm trying to be respectful but it is what it is.
I guess some people dont get it.... small town life haha

I'm not easily offended but very quick to say what everyone else is thinking but wont say. Competition and back and forth is good let's go it but when you attack a coaches character or kids fir that matter I'll stand up for them.

Leman Saunders":1dzz7lwl said:
by better rematch not sure what you want...Rankin v SC was a great game 1st time around so hard for that game to be better the 2nd time

Both should be good games, going to say GC v Balmorhea will be the better rematch but who knows region 2 is going to be crazy good.

I mean in the sense of, which one of these will be the better game this time around, because you are right, it’s hard to get much better than the last RNK/SC game. I project that Rankin will win over SC by a couple scores, and nobody can count GC out just cause Balmorhea whooped up on them the first time, they just beat a very physical and talented team, and have a lot of momentum coming into the playoffs.

LBK6manFan":20kseyev said:
pistol":20kseyev said:
LBK6manFan":20kseyev said:
6manonly":20kseyev said:
6manonly":20kseyev said:
]

I like the fire buddy! Know when you're right and know when youre wrong, especially making assumptions. In my belief you are wrong with your assumptions and biased. I think it's funny how offended people get on this site (didnt say you). Oh yeah... you edit your posts because you have to backtrack on your statements. I dont, I own up right or wrong.
I've stated my name, where I was from, my HS fb coach and yet you still nag about almost everything that doesnt go your way. I'm trying to be respectful but it is what it is.

Do you think you are talking to someone else? What assumptions do you think I’m making? I’m not nagging south any more than you are.. I just do it in a lot less words
It’s a message Board south starts as much crap as any of us

pistol":2yms3q8o said:
LBK6manFan":2yms3q8o said:
pistol":2yms3q8o said:
LBK6manFan":2yms3q8o said:
6manonly":2yms3q8o said:
6manonly":2yms3q8o said:
]

Do you think you are talking to someone else? What assumptions do you think I’m making? I’m not nagging south any more than you are.. I just do it in a lot less words
It’s a message Board south starts as much crap as any of us

* You're right pistol, my apologies. I meant to rebutt Mr. South since he has a crystal ball and everything. Not too mention, hes not shy about making negative comments about kids and coaches that he has no affiliation with.

Back