6 Man Alumni Game - May 19th - Dallas Stadium

CT6MFL

11-man fan
Ok Gents, Alumni USA is hosting a one time 6 man Alumni game on May 19th at Cowboys Stadium. Miami is the only team fully commited. It was originally to be a tournament but none of the other 6 man teams were able to get enough players. Buckholts only had 8 players but thats not enough to commit.

We have been allowed to make a collective team so Miami will have someone to play.

My Simple rules, we must not exceed the number of their players and 6 man ballers only! No High Schoolers....Trust me I'll call your coach;)

All other 6 man play rules will apply. With maybe an exception to field size. I dont know if they are gonna mark things off. We could be playing on a full 11 man field. haha this will be a blast.

$75 a player. All Pads and uniforms provided. You will need your own cleats (they must not be steel cleats), mouth piece and any other extra ordinary protective gear. We need a minimum of 5 signed up online by Friday April 12th and 5 more by April 19th to be fully commited. I believe a full roster is 25 or so. You will, get to dress in the locker rooms and a tour of the stadium to boot.

If we are unable to fully commit all our up front funds will be refunded by Alumni USA.

Pre-game tickets for your family and friends are $25 and they will get a tour of the stadium as well. $35 at the door.

as I get more details I will post them here.

If your interested please contact me at 254@718@2019 or at ct6mfl-gmail-com. commish........

BE says I don't know about this idea. Last time I saw Tyler Earl he resembled that secret agent guy.....not 007...oh, what was his name? That's right, Fat Bastard in Austin Powers. After his visit his little people ran around for days yelling at the cats, "Get in my belly". :) :)

This sounds like one of Mike Reed's ideas. :) :)

Update: Saw the prodigal son on the way back from Austin. Felt like I had stepped back to 2004;he is lean and solid as a rock...was the spitting image of 1920s Jack Dempsey. If he can get his mean back...look out Texas Stadium.

He rattled off the members of their very talented team and the first thought I had was playing time, but the second thought took care of the first --they aren't spring chickens.

These guys will convince the Texas Stadium overlords that sixman football belongs in the big leagues. I'm hanging pictures of it (stadium) all over our weightroom, fieldhouse and bathroom stalls!

One question: Can we do something about the 8:30 game time?
Next question: Ticket price?
Comment: It won't be the best sixman without the best receiver and rusher the game ever produced. Sic 'em.

GO TYLER EARL !!! :)

The game will be played at 8:40. If you have any questions Tyler or I would gladly help out. I recommend coming early to get good seats. Wouldn't want to miss this game, guys from Richland Springs, Throckmorton, Zephyr, Rule, May, Victory Life, Water Valley, and Trinidad together as ONE team. I also heard through the grapevine, that Jerry has a mean Frito Pie. ;)

Mark, Shelby or Andrew available? Who is playing from Rule? Who is playing QB? Who are you going to throw to, each other? Can we expect a sixman game or a mini version of crowded-field? Who is the opponent? What uniforms are you wearing? Is it tackle or flag? Will Obamacare cover? Give us some details before driving seven hours.

The Roster

Head Coach Mike Reed - Throckmorton
Tyler Ethridge - Richland Springs
Haustin Burkhart - Richland Springs
Jared Hicks - Richland Springs
Cory Baker - Zephyr
Stephen Pace - Rule
Thomas Tipton - Water Valley
Nathan Howard - May
Matt Pruitt - May
Trey Valencia - Victory Life
Cj Hantz- Throckmorton
Gage King - Throckmorton
Blayton Oliver - Throckmorton
Darius Boggas - Trinidad
Stacey Womack - Trinidad

We are not %100 sure on who we will play, but we will be wearing Richland Springs uniforms. We also heard that we are the last game of the night.

Back