4 Star Concession Stands • Where are they ??

justobserving

11-man fan
In my travels to games over the years I been to several concession stands that had outstanding items.

It has been a few years since I have made the rounds out from my close area and I have forgotten locations - not the food but where they were.

One place had large discs from a tandem that they had turned into fajita cookers - one place had really good and huge charcoal hamburgers and so on.

I know that this is a repeat of threads of the past but I would like everyone who would to chime in with concessions stand locations and their specialties if they have one.

Let the recommendations and bragging begin .....

Miami usually has a pretty dang good stand. Most are decent, but their's stands out to me. Good thing I don't live closer or I'd have to go up there more often.

Longhorn85":1s3ijpl2 said:
Sounds like a question for FajitaPete

I think he's over follwing the crowded field schools this year. I think his favorite 6 man coach went over to the dark side this year.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's really not a bad thing. Burn calories going and coming back.

Just a question - where are the restrooms ?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

westexasflats":4a4hyv3o said:
That would be the cow pasture behind the field

Kewl...You can knock the mushrooms off the cow patties instead of the little spinner targets in the urinals then.......

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

You just can't predict how so many threads can go so far afield so quickly.

Sum of youze gize gist dudn't tink normull.

justobserving":1npodzc5 said:
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!

You just can't predict how so many threads can go so far afield so quickly.

Sum of youze gize gist dudn't tink normull.

The members of this board have taken thread hijacking to a form of high art. OBK is one of the best at it.

I really thought we had displayed great reserve..............actually JO hijacked his own thread......... That shows initiative. ......... Have to be careful with that...............

Well in reference to concession stand chili. Wolf Brand now has pork in it. Read the label. Ground beef is a weak substitute. True chopped beef chili is a rare find.

The best stands make their own chili.....

You're right, Wolf Brand is a pale imitation of wht it used to be since Con-Agra bought the brand. No better than Hormel.

Back