33 Days till Two-a-days

The 2023 season is just around the corner. Who are the teams to watch in the Private school ranks.
Reigning TAPPS Champions Division 1- Logos Prep, Division 2 Covenant Classical, Division 3 Christian Heritage. Will any of the three repeat?

I'm not sure what they have coming back but it's hard to pick against Covenant right now even after losing their qb. I believe the Heritage back was a Jr so they should be tough again also

Who else in D3? You all should be pretty good, how about Prestonwood, and Kingdom Prep? Abilene, Lucas, and Coram Deo should all be good in D2 in the north. Heard Weatherford is returning to sixman. Are they in a District? What Classification will they be,!,2, or #?

Who else in D3? You all should be pretty good, how about Prestonwood, and Kingdom Prep? Abilene, Lucas, and Coram Deo should all be good in D2 in the north. Heard Weatherford is returning to sixman. Are they in a District? What Classification will
I don't believe Weatherford got in a district. Prestonwood and Kingdom Prep are loaded!

Who else in D3? You all should be pretty good, how about Prestonwood, and Kingdom Prep? Abilene, Lucas, and Coram Deo should all be good in D2 in the north. Heard Weatherford is returning to sixman. Are they in a District? What Classification will they be,!,2, or #?
Plano Coram Deo will be the team to beat in D2! They return the two best backs in the state for their senior seasons!! Having played them the last 3 seasons they have been building up to a state title team and I believe this will be their season!! They are hard to stop on offense, they are tough and physical and they keep it simple!! They have all the ingredients to win the D2 state title this season, can’t count out covenant.. it is covenants until they are dethroned!

Who are going to be the sleeper teams this year? There is always a couple that come from no where and make an impact. Who y'all got?

Back