2023 Scheduler Finally Ready!

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
That's right! I finally got my mistake fixed and we're now ready to start getting those 2023 football schedules uploaded! You can submit the games directly from your team's schedule page or you can get me a copy of your team's schedule and I'll submit them for you. You can send me an email, text or private message here on the site with your schedule.

As always, coaches who have their six-man account associated with their team can submit their schedules without needing to wait for approval. Otherwise, after you submit your schedule there will be a delay until I can get it approved (usually pretty quickly). To get your account associated with your team, please just contact me via email, text or private message.

If anyone encounters any issues, please let me know so I can get them fixed ASAP.

Chester is updated but one of our opponents isn't in your known teams. Orange Community Christian is our Week 4

Chester is updated but one of our opponents isn't in your known teams. Orange Community Christian is our Week 4
I didn't know they were fielding a team again this year, but they're added now. I went ahead and added the game to the schedule for Friday at 7:30pm in week 4, as a home game for you. If that's wrong, you should be able to edit it to make the change, or just let me know and I can change it for you.

Back