2022 DCTF preseason top 10

jamwash

Six-man fan
I’m glad to see division 1 has all 4 regions in the top 10. As a graduate of Angelo State, I’m glad to see IC at #10 especially after seeing their games against Eden and May. Two things that are interesting is
1. Westbrook is #1. They’re playing all D1 schools this year. If they undefeated in the regular season, back to back.
2. District 7. I find it somewhat unfair that BC, GC, and Rankin have to be in the same district (subjectively, I want all of them in the playoffs). The rumbleweed classic will hold more weight as it could determine district champs or who goes home as third in district.

Now I say all that to say I really don’t care what DCTF’s top 10 is because we all know what ratings we’re looking at for six man.

Attachments

• A448362E-203A-4C97-8734-8E7B2E94B760.png
    A448362E-203A-4C97-8734-8E7B2E94B760.png
    2 MB · Views: 50
Westbrook far and away the well deserved preseason #1.

Borden County is one too watch, surprised they're only 8th to start. Given all the youth they're bringing back with experience and lumps they took in 2021, I'd expect they Coyotes to be dang good this fall.

Westbrook far and away the well deserved preseason #1.

Borden County is one too watch, surprised they're only 8th to start. Given all the youth they're bringing back with experience and lumps they took in 2021, I'd expect they Coyotes to be dang good this fall.
I agree, Westbrook is #1 for me as well. The schedule they have in my opinion is one of the toughest ones I see in six man. I honestly hope they do well and have no major injuries.

I have heard the same things about Borden County this season. Number feels ok to me because the teams outside of their region deserves to be where they are. The 3 teams above them in their region are the current state champions and 2 teams in their district. I expect the Coyotes to do good, but I want to see them when district rolls around

With schedules like WB, GC, Rankin and BC put together I wouldn't worry to much about the W-L.

WB proved that last year starting 2-4. WB did have a lot of early injuries last year. It will be interesting to see how Region 2 plays out.

Back