2018 All Star Game

phostoukosmou

Six-man fan
I am honored to once again be planning the Texas Private Schools Sixman Football All-Star Game.
Here is the information for the game.

Game:

December 15th at Marble Falls Faith @ 3pm

Jersey presentation at 10am, combine at 11am, and kickoff at 3pm. We will test 40yard dash, vertical leap, 10 yard shuttle, and max reps on bench at 185lbs and 225lbs.

South Practice will be at Marble Falls Faith Dec. 10-14 6:30pm-8:30pm. Coach Hosea Stredic will be the head coach. His contact info will be on the application.

North Practice will be held either at the Lewisville High School indoor practice facility or at Prince of Peace Cathloic in Plano (we should know more by the end of the week) Dec 10-14 6:30-8:30pm. Coach Brad Schupach will be the head coach. His contact information will be in the application.

If you would like an application, please email me at [email protected]. You can also contact me at 817-233-7533. Remember that athletes are responsible for attending at least two practices and must provide all equipment except a practice jersey. Applications are due November 12th

Admission to the game is $10 per adult, $5 per student and 10&under are free
T-shirts will be available after the jersey presentation and are first come first serve.
I am going to try to get our camera operator to upload to the game to youtube so you can access it there.

God Bless,

Jesse Erhart
Lakeland Christian Academy

Back