2016 Private Schools & Districts

freeagent

Six-man pro
Okay, I'm going to get started on my annual quest to come up with a list of all private schools playing in leagues or as independent high school teams in 2016 Texas Six Man Football.

I've got information coming from TAPPS, TCAF, T-CAL, TAIAO ... but if you're playing independent, I probably need to hear from you

* Team/School/Home School Organization Name
* City
* Contact (HC/AD)
* School Mailing Address
* Home Field, if not at the school address (and address of home field).

I will also try to put together a list of junior high teams from schools that do not field a varsity high school team (for example, a PK-8 school).

You can reach me by PM on this site or by email at jgtaddy -at- Hotmail -dot- com or by cell at 210 378 3121 (leave a text message with name and school).

Thanks!

John

I plan to get this out soon ... I am still waiting to hear from T-CAL contacts about the schools participating in six man in that league and their divisions and districts. Calls and messages have been sent, but I am waiting for a reply.

Probably will be a couple weeks before I get this out as we are moving across town next weekend. Cripes, I got a bunch of junk here.

Hope nobody has been holding their breath waiting for the private schools list.

First, I gotta find where I packed that stuff. Or how I'm gonna start from near scratch (which I may have to do). We still got at least a truckload of junk (although I did find a neat box of old family photos tonight, which I'm guessing my kid will trash within an hour of my dead body lying 6 feet under, which is the next move I anticipate making) at the old house to get moved and there are still loads of boxes here.

If anyone has any updates in the past couple weeks, let me know via PM. I got a couple recently (including Killeen Memorial moving to TCAF).

Thanks. I hope to have this done by the July 4th weekend.

John

freeagent":wiq5ty5w said:
Confirmed with TCAF that Killeen Memorial and Granbury Cornerstone will not compete this year.

you mean they completely cancelled their seasons?

Granger -- according to TCAF office, they will not be playing this year.

I hope to have something out of the TCAL office in the next day or so.

Thanks.

John

granger":25ah8jfi said:
freeagent":25ah8jfi said:
Confirmed with TCAF that Killeen Memorial and Granbury Cornerstone will not compete this year.

you mean they completely cancelled their seasons?

We (Granbury Cornerstone) are playing a JV schedule with 2 Varsity games mixed in. Very very, very, very, did I say very? young. So no TCAF this year.

Due to lack of numbers, El Paso Jesus Chapel (TAPPS DII - District 1) will not be able to field a team this season (2016). We have attempted to contact all scheduled schools directly today, Wednesday, August 10, 2016 by phone. If the call was unsuccessful, we left messages or sent emails. If you have not been contacted directly, please call/text Gary Wilcox @ 915-494-7234 or Rudy Weber @ 915-726-0630.

We apologize for the trouble this will cause in your scheduling. We did not foresee this happening, but some of our key players did not return to school this year and others were not physically able to play.

Best wishes to all for a safe and successful season!

Gary Wilcox
El Paso Jesus Chapel

Back