2016 Pack the UHAUL Debate

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
I'm guessing there will be several UHAUL/PENSKE trucks on the roads this year from all the changes.

The best UHAUL/PENSKE move will be Mallory to Union Hill. They will be instant winners and a deep playoff run team in the EAST.

Another good move is Steele from Knox City to Covington. I believe he will be a better fit and win more games than ware did when the owls looked like they were headed in the right direction.

Thornhill to Blum is most intriguing move, this adds spicyness to BLUM-ABBOTT games now. Coming into Blum where they've won ALOT, can he keep the tradition going and FINALLY punch the ticket to get past the 3rd round.

Kevin Ray of Rankin getting back into coaching at O'Donnell, They will be VASTLY improved.

Now the HEAD SCRATCHERS are

Schlieve jumps from Lefors, who was pretty decent (6-6 and playoffs) to Trent. This is like Nick Saban leaving Alabama for RICE.

Bynum, it's going to take Hauk's best coaching ever to get this program like Loraine or a STUD athlete move in.

Calvert, who will be the lucky guy to step into this powerhouse program who gets rid of their coach after going 11-1 in year 1.

Paducah, Alot of upcoming talent, super JH program and the winner is

Can Coach Calloway come in from RS (the other RS, not the REAL RS) and take KNOX CITY to greener pastures.

My best and worst of 2016 is
My opinion is Covington will have the best results in wins from 2015 (4) to 2016. I believe Coach Steele is that good.
My opinion is Blum, Coolidge, Hermleigh will all fall off from 2015 to 2016 as far as wins from 2015 goes.
All 3 of these schools lose alot of valuable athletes.

AND Sterling City, what happens now that Coach Tyler isn't on the sidelines.

Back