2016 Don Hardin Texas Bowl

BURKHART

11-man fan
We are getting ready for the 2016 Don Hardin Texas Bowl. Coaches Public and Private Schools please let me know if you have any seniors that are All-Star quality that would like to participate in the Don Hardin Texas Bowl. We are going to take 24 kids in football. Basketball will have 20 Boys and 20 girls. We are going to do this different this year. We will be having a combine and draft with the kids that are participating. I think this will be an awesome time. If you have any kids you would like to nominate that would be interested in participating please let me know asap. I will send out required information. The date is June 8-June 11. The basketball games will be played on June 10 and football on June 11. Please contact Jerry Burkhart at 325-203-0815 or e mail [email protected].

The student who is nominated will go out and get sponsors. The total cost is $250.00. This will cover the lodging(3 days), 8 meals, shirt and shorts, and uniform. The Sponsors will get their business or name in the program.
1/8 page- $25.00
1/4 page- $50.00
1/2 page- $75.00
Full Page- 100.00

Thanks

Coach Burkhart

Back