2016 CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES CONTEST

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
Rules:
You must pick the winner of each game and by how much.
You cannot pick exactly what has already been picked. First pick in gets that selection.
Winner: picked both winners and closest
Tiebreaker: You must also pick the total points scored by all four teams

EXAMPLE ENTRY:
BC BY 10
RS BY 30
total points = 170

PRIZES: I will find something in the prize closet...

Billy_Hoyle":omdsgw6m said:
BC by 32
RS by 45

Total points-232

Dern you Billy. I was going to be scientific and go with the toy instead of just guessing.
Oh well, I guess it could be off by a point or two.

RS by 46
BC by 32

Total points 183

Rule is if a spread was picked you couldnt pick it...I see some people have broken this rule..or is it you cant match both games...

Can 2 people pick BC by 32 but yet each pick RS by different scores? Official ruling please granger

Leman Saunders":1v2rl2ak said:
Rule is if a spread was picked you couldnt pick it...I see some people have broken this rule..or is it you cant match both games...

Can 2 people pick BC by 32 but yet each pick RS by different scores? Official ruling please granger

Sorry, I thought the wording applied to picking the same spread as another poster, not the toy.
I guess that part of the equation could be cheating though as nobody else has a program that analyzes data all year and gets more accurate as it goes on. Technically that spread belongs to Granger.

granger":npv65dph said:
Rules:
You cannot pick exactly what has already been picked. First pick in gets that selection.

EXAMPLE ENTRY:
BC BY 10
RS BY 30
total points = 170

i need a sixmanfootball.com bumper sticker,i have been thru 5,the last is starting to peel off the bumper of my truck

markf":3lxwuwpv said:
granger":3lxwuwpv said:
Rules:

EXAMPLE ENTRY:
BC BY 10
RS BY 30
total points = 170

i need a sixmanfootball.com bumper sticker,i have been thru 5,the last is starting to peel off the bumper of my truck

I'd like one of those too, they should be sold around the state at games throughout the season to promote the sport for a buck or two to support the site and the districts selling them.
But you might end up with a pink camo sixman cap from 08.
I wouldn't sell my (wife's) for $100.
You'd think with all the money he makes off the site from the Russian girl and other adds he could spring for a chicken dinner for the winner.

Back