2011 college undefeateds

The Motley Fool":nysoojix said:
With all the big shake ups in the top ten who will LSU face if they get to the title game?

They will have an intra-squad game. Jarrett Lee vs. Jordan Jefferson.

Yup, this is heading into a big mess, also dosen't bode well for the future of college football ether. Someone is going to get tired of the bcs cartel and take a big hammer to it someday (lawsuit).

Wouldn't Georgia winning cause an even larger and unmanagable pileup? Might even cause an undefeated (and some would maintain an undeserving)Houston to get into the championship game.

Blue Bird, if they never let Boise into the title game, they will never let Houston...

PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF<PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF<

SavannahSixManFan":190grhsb said:
Blue Bird, if they never let Boise into the title game, they will never let Houston...

PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF<PLAY OFF< PLAY OFF<

True, nether Utah, TCU, or Boise State got a shot at the title, don't think Houston will get a shot at it ether, the BCS supporters will hammer them for their schedule, like they do everyone else not in a BCS confrence.

LSU now the defacto number 1, Houston lost their chance, but could get some redemtion, they may get Penn State in a bowl game, will wait and see, the new BCS and bowl selections come out tonight, will post them later, wonder who number 2 will be.

All of the ESPN people that I have heard this week thinks there should be another Alabama and LSU rematch. Another 6 to 3 OT win by either team does not excite me. In fact, I probably will barely look in on a rematch game.

True lol, the majority of the country doesn't want to see this game again. Also heard some of the big name coaches and confrence ADs complaining and wanting a plus 1, I find it ironic that it's the SEC dominating championship games and not TCU or a Boise that could bring change.

Back