2 a Days / and the 2024 Season

DOWNBOX

Six-man pro
2 a days are 6 days away.
Is there a time line for when the rankings will come out?
Is your team ranked as high as you think they should be?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1722380719830.webp
    FB_IMG_1722380719830.webp
    104.1 KB · Views: 16
It doesn't matter where they are ranked, everyone will have their opinion on what team should be ranked where. You are definitely no idiot.

No, I know. I mean, I may be. Just depends on how the season ends. :ROFLMAO: Truthfully, though, the entire ranking thing is just mostly a guess, especially on my part. I just think it's funny how serious some folks take these things. I openly welcome discussion about what teams go where, and why. THAT is what these forums are for, rather than a lot of the hatred and smearing that goes on here now.

No, I know. I mean, I may be. Just depends on how the season ends. :ROFLMAO: Truthfully, though, the entire ranking thing is just mostly a guess, especially on my part. I just think it's funny how serious some folks take these things. I openly welcome discussion about what teams go where, and why. THAT is what these forums are for, rather than a lot of the hatred and smearing that goes on here now.
I like some of the smack talk, but some of it goes too far. Maturity levels start appearing in the playoffs, lol!!!

Also your always the first person who knows about schedules and playoff games

Not always. Very seldom, honestly. I keep my eyes and ears open and post the changes here as soon as I can but it really is a community effort. I rely a lot on a lot of other people (coaches, fans, other media outlets) who help make sure I'm aware of important changes.

do you know Mike when pick em is going to come out and rankings just wondering not trying to be rude.

The rankings were going to come out this morning but I goofed up the coding so I wasn't able to make them public. I'm going to work to get the code fixed this weekend and get them out first thing Monday morning.

As for the pick 'em, I'll probably not open that up for another week or so, just to make sure there aren't any changes in the games that are picked for week 1.

However, the week 1 fan polls will open up Monday, so we'll also have that to work on for a week or so.

Back