1A College signings? (Any sport, Girls-or-Boys.)

I know it's not football but they are from Class A programs. A few young ladies from Lubbock area schools will be singing to play college basketball. Don't want to give names out until they make it public though.

LadyRage":15hpbaai said:
I know it's not football but they are from Class A programs. A few young ladies from Lubbock area schools will be singing to play college basketball. Don't want to give names out until they make it public though.
...sorry 'bout that...I meant for this topic to be any 1A Sports College signings....I shall amend my original topic if I am able...do let us know when these young ladies from the Lubbock area sign as we need to BRAG on the 1A athletes !!

I believe Kaitlyn Bell of Odonnell signed with Lubbock Christian University to run cross country and track. Beast of a runner! I heard that Shianne Soliz of of Blackwell has the chance to run cross country in college but haven't heard of she is or isn't yet. She's kind of a dark horse. First year running and didn't make regionals but someone must have seen something. Way to many gifted athletes in small schools getting over looked. The coaches kid from Grady (Avery) his daughter plays at west Texas A&M women's basketball. That just shows these kids can play.

My wife told me this morning from a face book post by his mom that Ross Allison of Strawn has signed to play football and throw the discus (state champ, state record) at Sterling (Kansas?) College.

51eleven":3mf93mog said:
http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/sports/alison-signs-with-sterling-college-for-football-and-discus/article_80cc290c-e7e5-11e5-9993-73976e55a5c0.html
..nice write up...thanks..

Lexi Wischkemper from Whitharral committed to McMurry in women's basketball. Also the Beaver sisters from Trent also committed to Mcmurry in track

Back