Youth tournaments in west texas

Dear Coach :
I hope your having a great season . Southwest hoops is a basketball tournament provider in West and North Texas. I wanted to write you to let you know of some great events we are hosting that your youth teams can join. As I know you probably do
not have nothing to do with those programs. I am asking you to please share this information to the ones in charge of your Youth programs. Youth Coaches change every year so if you could please get me in the right direction

March 1st-3rd Wichita Falls Texas Texoma Championships
This event will have small town divisions if enough teams enter or you will be matched uop against small towns for your first game . $175 per team .3 game min. 1st &2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th, 9th Boys and Girls . Deadline to enter is Monday before the tournament.

March 22-24 Big Spring Classic Big Spring Texas
We will have a Small town division for 4A and Below and a Open Division. !st &2nd,3rd,4th,5th 6th,7th,8th 9th,JV , Varsity Boys and Girls . Deadline is Tuesday Morning Before the tournament .

March 29-31 Small School Nationals Lubbock Texas.
$225 per team or $200 if paid by March 15th
3 Game Min
We have been hosting this tournament for 9 years. We will Have 2 Divisions D1 4A &3A D2 2A &1 A if there is not enough participation in some brackets they will be combined
1st &2nd, 3rd &4th, 5th,6th,7th,8th,9th JV and Varsity Boys and girls .This event attracted 150 teams last year. We use a multi court facility with 8 courts and local high schools. Some teams may have a chance to play in a 3000 seat arena.
To enter any event text or call 806-201-2777 or enter online on the website click online entry www.southwesthoops.yolasite.com

We give out great awards, we have thsboa,taso, and college officials officiate games .
Southwest Hoops

Back