• ATTENTION: If you have an ATT email address (or southwestern bell), please know that ATT has put a block on accepting emails from our server. I'm not sure why this happened and I'm currently trying to work with them to get the block removed. Until it's resolved, please text me, rather than email. Again, this only affects folks with an ATT email address. Find my contact info: ways to contact Mike

Wichita Falls Coaching School Questions 2022

I have been out of touch for the past several years. When is the Wichita Falls coaching clinic 2022? How do I register my school? Is there a schedule out yet?

Any help would be appreciated. You can post answers here, text me 254-205-0503, or email me darrell.wallace5@yahoo.com. Thanks

CoachDuncan

The site has the registration, which I have completed. I can see the clinic schedule and I know that it is Wichita Falls, but, not sure where exactly? I think it as somewhere on the campus of MSU, but, what building etc.?

Are we having the sessions at MSU? It's been a while since I have been to this coaching school, so I'm a little bit behind.