Whiteface Vs Klondike

Whiteface8485

11-man fan
Can Klondike get their first win over Whiteface this week? Whiteface running back/Middle linebacker Ethan Kaufman #3 is a Tank!! And their full-back/ outside linebacker Jeremiah Rendon #4 is talented with crazy speed and shifty!!. But Klondike has more speed and more athletes so this could be a surprise upset?

Anything is possible for sure. Whiteface by 26. Klondike is a much better team than their record shows and that will be obvious when district & playoff roll around!

Bobbie Brown & Craig Sperry mentioned on the Backroads Podcast that Klondike could be missing up to 4 starters this week.

If that is the case it will be a very tough ask to hang with Whiteface.

I love what Coach DeGraffenried has done, but that guy can't catch a break so far in 2024.

Bobbie Brown & Craig Sperry mentioned on the Backroads Podcast that Klondike could be missing up to 4 starters this week.

If that is the case it will be a very tough ask to hang with Whiteface.

I love what Coach DeGraffenried has done, but that guy can't catch a break so far in 2024.
Totally agree, injuries! We talk about those every year! If you can come out unshaved. It's all great. Every team has either gone through the season with injuries. Some school haven't faced that challenge. I hope no others do! But it is Football. That being said Whiteface by 44.

That's the cool thing about how the schedules are set up. If they are missing starters through the first half of the season, they could easily start 0-5 but then run the table and win district. They made their schedule incredibly tough to start the season and they probably will roll through the district, up to their final game.

Back