Whit Basketball 09/10

fan22

11-man fan
Schools better prepare...Whit has a couple of freshmans coming up that are good. Give them a little experience playing varsity level, Whit could be a contender for the state title

You are right fan 22. They do have a couple of freshman coming up that will be good. Heck they are already good they just need some varsity experience. Spoke with one of the dads, the two freshman will be playing summer ball all summer long and they will be playing against varsity teams. You can certainly tell the ones that play summer ball to the ones that don't. Just by the way they hustle after the ball and how aggressive they play. Just look at Sudan, Smyer, Sundown, Lorenzo. Several on their team play summer ball. I saw Sudan play at the regional and state tournament. OMG but it is like coach Cooper said, he has to run his girls out of the gym. They are always up there playing/shooting. Well, anyway, watchout for Whit. They should be in the regional tournament for the next 4 years and I predict at least 2 trips to Austin

Endzone you are right about the summer ball....But Whit also has a girl that is a sophmore and she is very good. I don't think she plays AAU but she does play some in the summer and she has played little dribblers for both Whit & Levelland and even went to the national tournament.

I agree that competitive summer ball makes a difference.

boy i was wrong about whitharral being in the regional tournament for 4 years. if everyone gets healthy and stays healthy i see them going far. alot depends on the heart of the girls and how the coach and his girls take care of business.

I am a AAU Coach Looking for some Players to Join my 7th &8th grade boy's team & My2 Hs Boys team . We are the West Texas Hoops based out of lubbock tx area looking for some hardworking kids we have kids from meadow,& Loop. Would love to find more of the 6-man diamonds in the rough. www.westtexashoops.webs.com or call 940-224-7799 email [email protected]
Cory Lusk

Back