Week three, a bust and a fairly good pie.

fajitapete

Six-man fan
At least this year my lil sis let me know the game was canceled before I drove the 289 miles to Blackwell. So no pie report from that venue. Disapointing because I've had their offerings in the past and it's usually pretty good. Fast forward to Saturday and its a hop and skip over to North Richland Hills for the Throckmorton game.

Awesome game all Throck in the first half and mostly Throck in the second 78-58 at a non-sixman school site but they served up a pretty darn good pie, about par with the one from Aspermont, only negative note, there were no onions, Really awesome was the fact I got home way before midnight and not after 3 like normal.

Between work and some strange scheduling of games this year has been a bust. I'm going to try for the finals, but work keeps rearing it's ugly head.

fajitapete":2sl9t50s said:
Between work and some strange scheduling of games this year has been a bust. I'm going to try for the finals, but work keeps rearing it's ugly head.

Yep, that 4 letter word......

smokeyjoe53":gitnmi2p said:
I don't miss it at all..........

a078.gif

fajitapete":3qkdix85 said:

Pete, I'm gonna have to have a chat with Granger about your posting privileges; using those four-letter obscenities starting with "w" is a serious board violation. Normally, the board monitors and internal checks catch those, but yours slipped by.

I see "double-secret probation" in your future.

oldfat&bald":2ajteidq said:
The last two posts make me happy I'm not as old of an old fart as the rest of you guys.

Just wait. Unless your wife offs you for some imaginary offense, it's coming to you too.

freeagent":3fw8wdpk said:
... I see "double-secret probation" in your future.

Dang it, been on double secret for so long almost forgot what it's like to be free, , ,

But in the effort to clean up my language the w word will now be replaced with monetary compensation program

Downtown office is closed, new monetary compensation program digs, shorter commute but in a large building with south end of north bound horses . . .

Back