Hart vs Hedley - Hedley

Paducah vs Anton - Paducah
Woodson vs Gold-Burg - Woodson

Valley over Follett
Kress over McLean
Hedley over Hart
Paducah over Anton
Gold-Burg over Woodson

Gold-Burg - Woodson is a hard, hard decision.

Anton vs Paducah - - - Anton by 53
Hedley vs Hart - - - Hedley by 28
Kress vs McLean - - - Kress by 48
Valley vs Follett - - - Valley by 13
Woodson vs Gold-Burg - - - Woodson by 1

Anton at Paducah. Pete has Anton by 53, Granger has Paducah by 11 and the rest are split about even. I hope this game proves to be a good one as my Cats have a much needed bye this week so to get my football fix I am gonna venture over to Dragon land and see what gives.

Its Paducah's Homecoming if my source is correct and with the wifey being a ex Dragon maybe I can get a decent seat on the home side without being run out of town first. ;-) Bunch of good folks over there once ya get to know em!!!

I gotta go with Anton by less than 12!!??

Pete's ranking system completely blew the spreads in three of the 5 games, with 1 game still unreported.

Blew the Valley spread by 32 points
Blew the Paducah spread by 59 points and missed the winner
Blew the Hart spread by a whopping 78 points and missed the winner.

Decently close on Kress - McLean, good job with that one.

rainjacktx":7payafju said:
Pete's ranking system completely blew the spreads in three of the 5 games, with 1 game still unreported.

Blew the Valley spread by 32 points
Blew the Paducah spread by 59 points and missed the winner
Blew the Hart spread by a whopping 78 points and missed the winner.

Decently close on Kress - McLean, good job with that one.

Your right about these games but so far for week 7 on the reported scores the system has correctly picked 45 of 51, that's a respectable 88%.

Since you're so big on the spreads why don't you start putting that info out on your picks? You enjoy pointing out what you think is a failure, but take the 'spread' out and its not as subjective.

Since you picked Headly as well what would have been you're bust on that game? Of course, you can swear that you only picked Hart to in by 1 or some other such nonsense. I don't mind you sharing this info with us. Lets see spreads from you next week, don't be shy, I'm sure no one is going to make fun of you.

Please start putting up spreads for your picks so that others can ridicule your choices.

Rainjack:

Feel free to view all my picks and spreads and the differences in the forum at
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15415

You will of course have to scroll down to the post titled Fajita Pete's Frito Pie Week7 spreads.

It's a system that looks at all games and adjusts according to each weeks results but over all it seems to be doing a fairly good job of picking winners and the spread.

fajitapete":1xrh4pep said:
Rainjack:

You will of course have to scroll down to the post titled Fajita Pete's Frito Pie Week7 spreads.

It's a system that looks at all games and adjusts according to each weeks results but over all it seems to be doing a fairly good job of picking winners and the spread.

You chose to start posting the greatness of your program. I have pointed out horrifically glaring errors in your beginning assumptions. You have denied they exist. I am merely pointing out these errors as they become more pronounced.

I am a game ahead of you in picking the winners in this district through last week, and will remain at least one game ahead, moving up to three games ahead at the end of this week. That's proof enough that my guesser is at least as good as your machine.

But someone who gloats in the accuracy of their program should be able to stand a little heat when, after bragging, they blow the spreads in three games by almost 170 points. But you can't handle the heat. Instead, you dare any negative poster to do as good as you can do.

If you can't take the heat, that is your own personal problem and will not be solved by challenging me to do better than you. As I have said many, many times - the error with your program was it's starting point. You made really ignorant beginning assumptions. If you were going to challenge me, you should have challenged me before the season began.

Now you're just trying to cover for the fact that my assumptions about your assumptions have been right all season long.

popcorn.gif

I'll be the first to admit I completely botched this weeks picks did not see Hart blasting Hedley or Paducah blasting Anton. I still haven't seen the Woodson score yet so there's the possiblitly of a 2-3 week for me :)..........super!

rainjacktx":1ob77eav said:
fajitapete":1ob77eav said:
Rainjack:

You chose to start posting the greatness of your program. I have pointed out horrifically glaring errors in your beginning assumptions. You have denied they exist. I am merely pointing out these errors as they become more pronounced.

I am a game ahead of you in picking the winners in this district through last week, and will remain at least one game ahead, moving up to three games ahead at the end of this week. That's proof enough that my guesser is at least as good as your machine.

But someone who gloats in the accuracy of their program should be able to stand a little heat when, after bragging, they blow the spreads in three games by almost 170 points. But you can't handle the heat. Instead, you dare any negative poster to do as good as you can do.

If you can't take the heat, that is your own personal problem and will not be solved by challenging me to do better than you. As I have said many, many times - the error with your program was it's starting point. You made really ignorant beginning assumptions. If you were going to challenge me, you should have challenged me before the season began.

Now you're just trying to cover for the fact that my assumptions about your assumptions have been right all season long.

so if your so good when can we expect to see your picks for all the game next week?

put up or shut up or continue to pick and choose only what you think proves your point, no sense in letting all the info get in you way. I mean if your so infallable speak up give us the ionfo that only you seem to possess. Funny thing, I noticed Grangers' , YOU , Patriotpaul, RYRY, WTS and the know it all RAINJACK picked Headly as well. Ya think that might have been a fluke?

Easy as hell to criticize what you don't agree with. Oh yeah, in case you don't know, you are an idiot.

rainjacktx":1o3r64mu said:
fajitapete":1o3r64mu said:
Rainjack:

so if your so good when can we expect to see your picks for all the games next week?

Put up or shut up.

Or continue to pick and choose only what you think proves your point, no sense in letting all the info get in you way. I mean if your so infallable speak up give us the ionfo that only you seem to possess. Funny thing, I noticed Grangers' , YOU , Patriotpaul, RYRY, WTS and the know it all RAINJACK picked Headly as well. Ya think that might have been a fluke?

Easy as hell to criticize what you don't agree with. Oh yeah, in case you don't know, you are an idiot.

When you can pick the winners in over 80% on a weeks game then I might give you thought notice.

Pick en up for this week lets see what you got -- can you do it?

Back