Week 5

Chillicothe has a bye.
Crowell vs Motley County. IIRC Crowell spoiled MC's Homecoming last year in a sqeeker so I see them trying to get justice at Crowells Homecoming this year. Should be a good game!!
Paducah vs Follett. Short one.
Northside vs Harrold. I don't know much about either team this year but I like Harrolds coach!!

i think northside harrold game will last all 4 quarters but in the end northside will win cause of the better offence and
crowell will beat MC in the 4th quarter like the spur game.

Follett vs Paducah - - - Follett by 49
Motley County vs Crowell - - - Motley County by 44
Northside vs Harrold - - - Northside by 29

I will pull for Crowell (Homecoming) as the underdog winner of Motley Co. +2 both teams have had decent schedules and I truly believe this may be the Wildcat's toughest test this season, If they go into the game with a Task and Purpose then they will defeat the Matadors... The defense will be the key in this game for both teams. And Extra Points...
I think Follett will hurt the Dragons +44
I think the Harrold vs NS game will re-new a rivalry that has been long forgotten. I heard NS has only 8 players making it hard to take breaks. The bad thing is there are more boys in High School that refuse to play than who are willing to challenge themselves in this sport. My hat is off to these NS players who endure all this pain and sacrifice for their school spirit, and for the others who refuse to play just because frankly too lazy- Shame On You-. OH off my soapbox Harrold +36, Sorry Northside.

NS might squeak by with a win.

MC will definalty beat Crowell. Just depends on how much.

As much as I'd like to see my Dragons win, Follet will be pretty rough but Paducah does play one of the toughest schedules this year.

ok so harrold won over northside 68-53 i think correct me if im wrong and
for everyone who thought crowell would lose to MC needs to wake the hell up cause crowell
stomped them to complete SHAME. good job cats keep up the hard work. and to the matedors good job on
almost scoring on crowell thats the only good thing i can think to say to yall.

Congrats to Crowell on your win against MC last night. You played great and deserved the win. Its always nice to have a favorable outcome during your homecoming. As for MC, anyone that has seen this team play before last night knows that wasn't the team that MC has the potential, talent, and heart to be, but everyone is entitled to a bad game every now and then. As for Woolfman40....all I have to say is WOW....I can honestly say that win or lose, Motley County shows class and respect no matter the outcome of the game. Maybe you should consider doing the same.

Thanks MCFan. Don't let Woolfman represent those from Crowell. I'm sure MC did have a bad game--maybe it will help them in the long run.....I did, however ,not agree with the MC coach having his kids running drills while our school song was playing at the beginning; that's not a big deal however, I just thought it was a bit disrespectful.

I wish the best of luck to both teams.

ok MCfan i apologize for the rude comment i was just happy that night but i do agree that it was disrespectful that they were doing drills during crowells school song but i do apologize if my last post offended anyone. goodluck everyone.

Crowell looked very dominating Friday night. It was one of those nights that everything went well for them. They totally shut down MC, which was very suprising I think even to MC. During the game this domination really appeared to have an effect on the Matadors (quicksand).... I think they will bounce back from this though a stronger team because it happens. As for Crowell, I would work the ball around to the entire (younger players) team more, just in case of injuries and it won't be new to a replacement. That is one thing I think Throckmorton does real well. Good luck on the rest of the season which should get you into the playoffs. My advice is Rankings doesn't get you to the playoffs, Wins do. With that being said you know my feeling on shutting teams out at Halftime, when it is an opportunity for other players to get some gametime, my opinion...Does anyone else feel the same? Great Game though.

I have no doubts whatsoever that MC will bounce back from this loss, with a vengeance.
Almost feel sorry for their district opponents, and playoff ones too, as they will definitely be more prepared for their games the rest of the season.

I don't think Bigham has every worried about offending anyone, especially when it comes to things like that. He cares about winning footbal games. Period. End of story.

Back