Week 1

WFfootballfan

11-man fan
Local WF scores and thoughts:

Forestburg 69, WFND 44

Is the dropoff for ND this year more dramatic than everyone thought? Losing that much talent over the summer has to be hard to come back from. Are the Knights in for a long season? How good is Forestburg this year?

WC 59, Chillicothe 16

The Stars are off to a hot start to open the season. Is this the team that finally shakes the "little brother" monkey off its back? I know there's a lot of football left to be played, but if these are early indicators it could be WC's year to shine!

We'll see if Chillicothe can bounce back against what looks like a depowered WFND team in a couple weeks.

SicEm74":2zvoqjw3 said:
ND fans...Witchita could be fielding a 3rd straight finals appearance, the Stars!!!!!

I seriously doubt that. Wichita Christian will have to step up in the 'being ohysical' department first. They would also beat who I think are two of the upper echelon teams of the north...very physical Longview Trinity and a very good DallasTyler Street.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man first. It's been ND's district for quite some time now. It'll stay that way until somebody steps up to prove it otherwise. Year after year no one has been able to do that.

NDknight04":2lvx9ol1 said:
To be the man, you gotta beat the man first. It's been ND's district for quite some time now. It'll stay that way until somebody steps up to prove it otherwise. Year after year no one has been able to do that.

Gathering Intel from the local station..looks like the Stars are the better team. Most likely ND goes into the game underdogs.

Both teams start out the game at 0-0. Over and under dogs are just for the gamblers. We'll see on Nov. 3. Lot of football still left to be played before then.

Back