Kress vs Ropes
McLean vs Motley County
Valley vs Vernon Northside

Follett by 25
Hart by 20
Ropes by 25
Motley County by 25
Valley by 45

Follett by 11 over Groom Panthers bounce back after a poor outing in Hico.
Hart by 33 over Lazbuddie Longhorns should win easily the Hart variety that is.
Ropes by 16 over Kress This one was a toss up for me simply because I don't know what Kress lost from a year go.
Motley County by 49 over McLean- McLean lost to Holy Cross to open for the second year in a row and on top of that MC ended the "streak" so I don't think this one will be close.
Valley by 47 over Northside After pushing Throck to the brink in week 0 the Patriots roll on.

Follett vs Groom -- Follett by 7
Hart vs Lazbuddie -- Hart by 4
Kress vs Ropes -- Ropes by 31
McLean vs Motley County -- Motley County by 45
Valley vs Vernon Northside -- Valley by 41

Follett vs Groom - Follett by 45
Hart vs Lazbuddie - Hart by 6
Kress vs Ropes - Ropes by 40
McLean vs Motley - Motley by 45
Valley vs Northside - Valley by 50

Follett vs Groom -- Follett by 16
Hart vs Lazbuddie -- Hart by 19
Kress vs Ropes -- Ropes by 40
McLean vs Motley County -- Motley County by 42
Valley vs Vernon Northside -- Valley by 45

Just as a passing observation - where is the love for Follett?

They're playing Groom, and the largest spread we have predicted so far is Follett by 30. If the folks up in the great white north aren't motivated by this, then they can't get motivated at all.

I'm just sayin'.

rainjack It would appear to me that everybody up north is kinda in shock about how bad they lost to Ira last weekend. I myself didn't expect a W there but I didn't expect a 45 point blowout either. They're suddenly young up there after a few years of being pretty deep it's going to take some getting used to for some up there.

Follett vs Groom---Groom is much improved, but Follett wins by 22
Hart vs Lazbuddie----Hart wins by 26
Kress vs Ropes----Ropes wins by 45
McLean vs Motley County----Jordan Herring was outstanding in the season opener, bu the one man show is not going to work against a power house DII team. Motley County by 48
Valley vs Vernon Northside----Valley showed last week they have what it takes to make it to the State Game in DI, game over by half Valley by 45 points.

I thought topher80 was gonna keep score since he started the game up but I'm not sure. I can do it like last year it's up to you guys though.

People are giving Groom to much did yall forget how good the panthers are even with a lost to Ira a 6 rank in D 1 team. Groom is rank 13 in D 2 and lack leader ship. Plus a 29 to 12 victory over a low ranked hart last week does not give any reason to think Groom will make it till the end and they did'nt 52 to 6. Come on guys look at the facts.

Congrats on getting the W last night, Panthers. After getting 45'd in their last two games (counting the playoff loss last season) they needed the confidence booster.
I wouldn't be looking too far ahead if I was a Follett fan though. They'll be essentially playing for 2nd place in district, as Valley is the clear favorite (and with good reason.......they gave Throckmorton one heckuva game).
Miami might possibly give the Panthers a game for a half or so......the Motley Co game won't be pretty, IMHO. Follett is very one dimensional this year, and MC will shut down their running lanes. I see that game ending early with MC winning by 45 or more.
Paducah is down from last season from what I've been hearing, so Follett will get a breather before district starts....time they will need to get ready for their matchup with Valley.
They'll make the playoffs, for sure, and might even do some damage...........but championship caliber, they are not.
My hat is off to the Follett coach who was up in the press box and talking to Follett's head coach......his comments were very entertaining to say the least! Early in the game, as he was making suggestions on what plays might be open, he suddenly said "Does Etheridge have his set unplugged so he doesn't have to listen to me or what?" Nearly snotted Coke all over myself when he said that!
As for Groom.....well........they are clearly not the same team that put 48 points on the board last season against a MUCH better Follett squad. Yes, they DO lack a true leader, someone who steps up and takes charge and provides a spark. Outside of Fields, they have no true offensive threat. Combine that with having a new coach and a (seemingly) complete lack of enthusiasm, and you have a LONG season ahead for them. Unless they can turn things around, I don't see them getting out of district play.
Just my two cents........Good luck to BOTH teams this season!!

I too am 8-0! yay lol topher are you keeping score? Nobody gave Groom too much of anything really Follett really disappointed against Ira in week 0 and not many people are too sure how they will fare this year because they are very young. A 52-6 win is a vast improvement over last week and maybe they'll keep building on it.

wths":3fs7y1ep said:
I thought topher80 was gonna keep score since he started the game up but I'm not sure. I can do it like last year it's up to you guys though.

It's a lot of work to keep the scores the way you did last year. I'd be happy with just a straight W-L standings. Most wins at the end of the season wins over all.

Back