Way too Early Top 10

Kramer

11-man fan
10 - Sterling City - Anything is possible with their new coaching hire. He should have them ready.
9 - Ira, lost alot to graduation but Coach Goodwin will have the bulldogs geared up and ready.
8 - Garden City, this team seams to always be around the top of the charts
7 - Gordon, YES GORDON, The longhorns may be the next MAY
6- Crowell, I know EVERYBODY will complain that this team should be #1, but losing Mitchell Parsley will hurt.
5 - Blum, They'll dominate their district and have a showdown with Abbott.
4 - Knox City, The Hounds will kick in the door this year and make a deep playoff run.
3 - Abbott, THE BEAST OF THE EAST and will represent the east in the state game.
2 - Valley, Losing their coach will hurt but they'll make a good hire and keep the tradition alive.
1 - Borden County IS LOADED and with bret Tyler leaving Valley, Coach Ritchey won't have that thorn in his side (Bret Tyler/Valley).

LOOK FOR BORDEN COUNTY TO WIN IT ALL

Kramer, I will agree with you on Borden County only because I am leaving the district, going east and dropping to DII. Being a Wildcat I could never bring myself to say BC would be #1 and win state. Now, after seeing their youth and the success of those guys first hand, I believe they should win it all in DI next year. Not sure about Sterling City in top 10. They are losing some hoss seniors, even with the new commander in chief. The rest are good until proven otherwise.

UIL DIV II

10 Buena Vista/Jayton
9 Chillicothe
8 Guthrie
7 Loraine
6 Walnut Springs
5 Jonesboro
4 Throckmorton
3 Mt Calm
2 Richland Springs
1 Calvert

Blue Bird":3k78ly7v said:
Did Oglesby graduate their SB? If they didn't, I'm not sure how you can keep them out of the top ten.

I believe Walnut Springs and Jonesboro will beat Ogelsby, that will put them at 3rd and missing the playoffs. They are number 11 in my rankings

Borden County will look good this year. Really good.

I'm not sure about Gordon being this year's May...

Ira took a big blow to graduation it will be interesting where they end up.

I like the Abbott prediction too. Abbott vs. Blum, now there's a match up

1. BC - I agree...loads of talent and Ritchey is a great coach.
2. Valley - Should be in the top 10 but losing coach should drop them back a bit.
3. Abbott - Weak Region, lose a few studs...might make it to semis but doesnt have to work to get there.
4. KC - like this pick...picked them to be one of my dark horses.
5. Blum - I hope you kidding here...didnt they lose all their studs? again they will likely go a couple rounds but Region 4 is way down this year in MHO.
6. Crowell - Loses way too much to be this high but if they keep their coach they might prove me wrong.
7 . Gordon - Not too sure that they are the best in this region. Zephyr? Rochelle? Strawn? May? Newcastle? They might have something to say abut this.
8. GC - Loses coach but usually has talent...will new coach adhere to the bearkat way?
9. Ira - I would argue this but IRA is always at the top...wouldnt be shocked if they finish higher.
10 - SC - Can Tyler work his magic? Should be a competitive team.

Outside looking in - Water Valley, Rochelle, Zephyr, Happy, Newcastle, Robert Lee

CowboyP":211qp6lw said:
Don't forget about Coolidge. They played a very tough game against Milford, took Abbott into OT, and lose very little to graduation.

We going to be ok, but lose our QB and RB to graduation. They made up the bulk of our offense so we may struggle next year a little. But in two years, we will be right back in the think of it.

Blum will dominate their district accept for one game. Who might that be?? The Covington Owls... if you want to see a GREAT game, be at this game on October the 9th in Covington. I'll take Covington in this one. It would not surprise me if the mighty owls go 9 and 1, or even 10 and 0 this season. Kramer this might be the year you have to eat crow - just saying... It's going to be a fun season. :)

Hootie
You have been doing 1 or 2 things ...
1-Either hanging out with Coach Ware for too long and he's got you believing you can walk on water
Or
2-Smoking the HOOT.

Covington 2015-16 will go AT-BEST 5-5..... but I see 6 losses vs:

Iredell
Watauga Harvest
Avalon
Bynum ...You might win this one to get you to 5-5
Blum
Aquilla

Lastly,
Covington may beat Blum in skeet-shooting

the teams I think will make a splash either way (good or bad) will be:

teams that will make a surprising good splash will be:
1-Sterling City in Div I
2-Knox City in Div I ..... This just may be the team to look out for in 2015, NOT SAYING A STATE TITLE, but they will be really good
3-Coolidge in Div 1
4-Avalon in Div 1
5-Hermleigh in Div I

1-Whitharral in Div II

teams that will sink
1-Kress in Div II, believe I heard their stud moved to Plainview
2-Aquilla in Div I but they should have enough to be RU in their district

Wonder Dog":25s1p7kv said:
the teams I think will make a splash either way (good or bad) will be:

teams that will make a surprising good splash will be:
1-Sterling City in Div I
2-Knox City in Div I ..... This just may be the team to look out for in 2015, NOT SAYING A STATE TITLE, but they will be really good
3-Coolidge in Div 1
4-Avalon in Div 1
5-Hermleigh in Div I

1-Whitharral in Div II

teams that will sink
1-Kress in Div II, believe I heard their stud moved to Plainview
2-Aquilla in Div I but they should have enough to be RU in their district

I coached against Witharral two years ago and unless they have had move ins or transfers that I don't know about they should not be in the top 20. No offense to the coaches and kids in Witharral. Richland Springs, Calvert, and Mt Calm are heads and shoulders above them.

They call me coach:

Making a splash means VASTLY IMPROVED/better record that 2014-15 year.......
No where does it say THESE teams will win a state title...

State Title Game will be
Division I
Abbott vs. Borden County ............. Borden County Wins

Division II
Calvert / Richland Springs / Mt. Calm winner wins state in D-II

Wonder Dog":2kimhnl3 said:
They call me coach:

Making a splash means VASTLY IMPROVED/better record that 2014-15 year.......
No where does it say THESE teams will win a state title...

State Title Game will be
Division I
Abbott vs. Borden County ............. Borden County Wins

Division II
Calvert / Richland Springs / Mt. Calm winner wins state in D-II

The title is way to early top 10 not teams that might make a splash. Just saying.

How does a coach come on here and bash whitharral or any school for that matter...
I can see the avg fan/parent doing it but a fellow coach..

Just sayin

Back