Water Valley vs. Abilene Christian

WV Backer

Six-man pro
Coming off a good win vs. a very game Robert Lee team the Wildcats travel to Abilene to take on the Panthers at Elmer Gray stadium. I don't know a lot about private schools but I do know that Abilene Christian is one of the best, year in and year out. Here's hoping the Wildcats have solved their kicking woes and can take it to the privateers in their backyard. Thoughts on the game?

I wonder what happened to those two crazy posters from last year that caused so much conflict? Maybe they graduated highschool lol!

No, I won't be making the trip to Abilene tonight. We'll have to rely on someone else. I might make it to Midland next week though.

Great win Wildcats (60-14) against a very good ACHS team. Those Panthers made me nervous at first.... I will admit it, but you guys got things to clicking.... including the kicking game. Good hustle by all... way to keep up the intensity... and glad to see the Water Valley Young Guns out there getting some play time.

I will say that the lighting at Elmer Gray stadium could use a boost in candlepower. Also not used to being that far away from the field. Oh well.. enough of that.... so rest up Wildcats and get ready to travel to Midland next week and take on the Chargers!!

GO WILDCATS!!

Well said, fortyfived. I know it wasn't easy but I'm a bit surprised at how well the Wildcats handled Abilene Christian. I think AC is a better team than the Midland Trinity Chargers so it stands to reason that the WV will take care of business in Midland. Of course, the Chargers might not hold to that way of thinking so the WV better not get caught looking ahead to Borden County or things could get ugly in a hurry. Midland Trinity has delivered a couple of @$$ whoopings to the Wildcats in the past and usually have a pretty good team.

Back