Walking Through The Valley

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Well the 1st week is finally here! It has been a busy couple of weeks for myself, as I have had many coaches reach out to me for advice heading into the season! In fact, I’ll be traveling to TWO games this week! How lucky for you all!

First things first, I’ll be making the long trip to Campbell, USA! The Indians are back and better than ever with fresh new speed, new helmets, new tackling, and even touchdowns! I’ve heard Fannindel has a new staff this year, but that isn’t bothering Coach Presley StraightOuttaCompton and myself! Coach Presley was able to sit back and watch this week as I revamped the entire playbook all geared toward putting a massive amount of points up on the falcons! Campbell was really in a lot more games last year than the scoreboard shows, so this will really be a true test for the Falcons! I told Compton to take it easy on those boys, but I can’t control when he calls the dogs off!

Campbell 58 Fannindel 6 (with backups in)

After all of the help I gave to Coach Steel last year, I was extremely disappointed that he did not bring me onto the staff at Borden Milk County! What a loss for that guy! TigerFan69 will be pleased to know that I will be helping out May a lot more this season!

The new fella at Valley called me up this week, and as much as he knows about the NFL and fake crowded field football, he certainly needed some help from an expert such as myself! Lucky for him I needed some revenge on Coach Steel! The milk lovers of Borden will be headed home with their tail between their legs! I’ve introduced Valley to a brand new offense that will be putting up some pretty eye opening numbers this season! If that doesn’t get me a brand new job, I don’t know what will! Valley has two experts on their side, NFL, and six man! Good luck Steeley!

Valley 72 BC 20

Here are the other winning picks of the week!

Jayton over Westbrook by a pretty wide margin!
Newcastle sends Iredell home at halftime!
Evant wins a close one over Three Ways!
Klondike Bars puts it on Knox City by 45!
Chester beats up on Penelope!
May wins by 70 against Sidney!

Fannindel got the job done and played just about as bad as they possibly could have. I do gotta admit you may be the only one who got that Jayton prediction right though. 👏🏼 👏🏼

Back