Valley - Crowell: The biggest Game No One is talking About

rainjacktx

Six-man fan
This week is going to be a test. A huge test for both teams. Is Valley a #2 team? Does Crowell deserve better than #9?

No one really ever gives Crowell the respect they deserve - this coming from a Valley fan. Personally, I would rather we never played Crowell.

The spreads don't mean anything. It is almost a curse to go into that game as the favorite. Plus, Crowell's stadium could double as a Swedish sauna.

I have Valley gutting one out in a very very physical game.

This is probably my game of the week. I think it's going to be a very physical game with Valley coming out on top.

Rainjack tipping his hat to the Wildcats?? What event does the Mayan calender show happening today?

Somebodies 0 gotta go friday night in Crowell!! If the Cats that played BC come out and play it will be a VERY good game!! But if last weeks 4th quarter Wildcats show up it may be a short one. Spur took three or four turnovers and made points out of them and tightened that game up quickly. Valley will take every missed tackle, fumble or blown coverage and make points out of them just as Spur did!! Like said many times whoever makes the fewest mistakes and want it the most will get the win!!

I got my Cats by 8 in a wonderful game played by both squads. Should be a goodin whatever the final score!!

Thanks Rainjack...................

rainjacktx":246pxsgo said:
The Valley-Pete game is going to be a donnybrook.

Webster's defines donnybrook as "FREE-FOR-ALL, BRAWL". I had to google it...

I agree that the Petersburg/Valley matchup has the potential for a great game!

However, neither team can afford to look past Paducah, Kress and especially Spur. One hiccup and your team could be sitting at home for the playoffs.

hornkeeper12":2svcaxcs said:
CatPride88":2svcaxcs said:
Cowboy glad to see ya on our side now if ol keeper and a few others will just come around.
If it's any consolation, I hope I'm wrong.

You weren't wrong. I hope it burns all the way down, too.

Didn't make the trip to see the game. Obviously, it was a track meet, though, and not as close as I had figured it would be.

Valley has never played like that at Crowell.

rainjacktx":27lfhmb8 said:
hornkeeper12":27lfhmb8 said:
CatPride88":27lfhmb8 said:
Cowboy glad to see ya on our side now if ol keeper and a few others will just come around.
If it's any consolation, I hope I'm wrong.

You weren't wrong. I hope it burns all the way down, too.

Didn't make the trip to see the game. Obviously, it was a track meet, though, and not as close as I had figured it would be.

Valley has never played like that at Crowell.

And Crowell hasnt played Valley at home that bad in a long time if ever!!! If we take the fumbles out of this game for both teams and its a 10-12 point victory for the winner and most of those coming from PAT's. Fumble numbers were.

Fumbles-Lost 4-0 6-5. I thought we got one of Valleys?? The Cats held on one they lost or the end would have come sooner.

38 unanswered points will put most any team on the bus early. It amazes me as to how this game was so similar to our game with BC but with the Cats on the loosing end this time.

Valleys run is stout (when hasnt it been?). The Buchannan (sp) kid is a machine!! Reminds me a LOT of Valleys Hancock from years past. Coach Tyler and crew find em early and train em hard and it shows!!

The Cats wished they had that game back!! Hope they get another shot in the playoffs!

The BETTER team won friday night no doubt!!

Back