TXHSFB Gameday Mock Realignment: Class 1A Division II 6 Man

If Lohn told UIL they were going to play. Then they will be put in a district. I don't see Lefors going west. I see them in the same district and Hedley going south.

Agreed on Lefors. That would be a little odd. Especially when its further north than Groom and Hedley both. I could possibly see Groom in the Hart and Wildorado district. Hedley would be more sensible in District 6 with Guthrie and MC.

Imo Lefors will be in Miami’s district. They are literally 20-25 miles apart. I see that district as Follett/Miami/Lefors/Darrouzett (if they are truly playing varsity). Hedley or Groom could be in this district as well. But I can see where Groom could be in a district with Wildorado/etc. and Hedley going north with MC/Patton. It’ll be fun to see where everyone ends up!

I don't see Sierra Blanca and Balmorhea going Region 1. They have historically been District 5 or 6. I think they stay Region 2. But you never what the "Bright" minds in UIL will do.

Coach Roach":1l1o8fqj said:
Imo Lefors will be in Miami’s district. They are literally 20-25 miles apart. I see that district as Follett/Miami/Lefors/Darrouzett (if they are truly playing varsity). Hedley or Groom could be in this district as well. But I can see where Groom could be in a district with Wildorado/etc. and Hedley going north with MC/Patton. It’ll be fun to see where everyone ends up!
Most likely they will be in the same district . But distance doesn’t matter . I seen a school 7 miles apart from each other and weren’t in the same district . Which I think is dumb ! Closes surrounding should play each other for sure

I'm excited however it goes because this will be our first year in the UIL. However, I was thinking Dime Box would probably end up in the district with Calvert and Buckholts, they are pretty close to us. I believe a drive to Calvert is 45 minutes or so. In the mock alignment they have us out with Oakwood, Apple Springs, and Chester, those will definitely make for some late nights.

February 3rd can't get here soon enough.

HookEm

Back