TSMCAD1 All-Star Game!

MilfordInsider

Six-man fan
What a game!!! Awesome games from Milford’s very own Corbin Shrotke and Ta’Ron Smith. Ta’Ron won offensive MVP as he racked up 3 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs and 1 receiving TD, as he also lead the east side on a game winning TD drive. Corbin had a 20 yard catch and run and played defense in the second half and racked up quite a few tackles. Very exciting game!!

It was a great game by all involved. Great players showcased on both teams.. One of the better all star games I've witnessed. Standouts to me for sure was Smith from milford, Henderson from McLean and for sure Mendoza from Balmoreah he's a beast.

It was a great game by all involved. Great players showcased on both teams.. One of the better all star games I've witnessed. Standouts to me for sure was Smith from milford, Henderson from McLean and for sure Mendoza from Balmoreah he's a beast.

The only negative I saw all night was the unacceptable sportsmanship shown by #2 from the east. Under any circumstances it was a very bad example.

Back