Town East vs Lifegate

Rdavis

Six-man fan
This should be a good one. Both teams are playing for a playoff spot. The loser will probably not make the playoffs since only two from our district will go. I am assuming Freddy will take one of the spots. Both teams are extremely young this year and their better days are ahead of them. Lifegate has one senior on their squad and Town East has none. I did some research and found that over the last five years Town East holds a slim 3-2 advantage in head to head competition, while Lifegate has won 2 out of the last 3 contests. Should be exciting!

tepryde":2qezt53d said:
This should be a good one. Both teams are playing for a playoff spot. The loser will probably not make the playoffs since only two from our district will go. I am assuming Freddy will take one of the spots. Both teams are extremely young this year and their better days are ahead of them. Lifegate has one senior on their squad and Town East has none. I did some research and found that over the last five years Town East holds a slim 3-2 advantage in head to head competition, while Lifegate has won 2 out of the last 3 contests. Should be exciting!

Not sure if I'll be there tonight ... we have a family function and I think I've been given the command to appear. Good luck to both squads ...

Just a reminder ... game is tonight (Saturday) at 7 pm at Wiseman Field in LaVernia ... almost a closer trip from Lifegate to that field than it is from the Town East campus ...

John, didn't see you there last night. There were alot of people there last night so maybe you just got lost in the crowd, but somehow I believe you would have made your way over to see me after the game. This game has really turned into a rivalry. I mean, I was really starting to believe your fans don't really like me too much. I was in front of their stands for most of the game and I could hear what they were saying to me and about me, I was starting to get my feelings hurt. :( :lol: It was a fun game to be a part of. We'll talk later.

tepryde":3nl0sh7k said:
John, didn't see you there last night. There were alot of people there last night so maybe you just got lost in the crowd, but somehow I believe you would have made your way over to see me after the game. This game has really turned into a rivalry. I mean, I was really starting to believe your fans don't really like me too much. I was in front of their stands for most of the game and I could hear what they were saying to me and about me, I was starting to get my feelings hurt. :( :lol: It was a fun game to be a part of. We'll talk later.

Couldn't make it ... family gathering.

As for our fans, well, I love them ... talk soon!

John T

Back