Town East vs Lewisville Temple cancelled

Rdavis

Six-man fan
Due to Hurricane Ike, Lewisville Temple will not be travelling to San Antonio this Friday to play Town East. This was to be Town East's homecoming game. The kids will be upset, but I will inform them shortly. If anyone is interested in coming to
San Antonio to play us Friday night give me a call. I must make a final decision shortly though. John, if you have any ideas give me a call. Thanks, coach davis 210-286-0118

tepryde":1pqee5sk said:
Due to Hurricane Ike, Lewisville Temple will not be travelling to San Antonio this Friday to play Town East. This was to be Town East's homecoming game. The kids will be upset, but I will inform them shortly. If anyone is interested in coming to
San Antonio to play us Friday night give me a call. I must make a final decision shortly though. John, if you have any ideas give me a call. Thanks, coach davis 210-286-0118

We're open, too ... but I guess Coach Rabon would rather wait to see you until week 8.

yea me too. i thought about christway, but i dont believe they would want to travel either. i also thought about feast jv, but they haven't called me back. anyways, if you come up with something call me. thanks

Town East has decided not to look for any further teams to play us on Fri. Sept. 12th. I guess this will go down as a win for Town East since we didn't cancel :wink: :lol: (just kidding). God bless, thanks, coach davis

Back