Town East vs CASA

Rdavis

Six-man fan
Town East will be looking to avenge last years loss to CASA by the score of 26-20. Town East is 6-0 on the year while CASA is 4-2. Town East is scoring 48 points/game while CASA is lighting up the score board with 58 points/game. The Town East defense is giving up 11 point/game while CASA is being lit up for 55 points/game. This game has really turned into a rival game over the years, and I expect it will be another one tomorrow. They both have common opponents in Winston and Annapolis. Town East beat Winston 28-23 while CASA won 58-54. Town East also beat Annapolis by the score of 48-26 while CASA downed them 68-57. It should be an entertaining game tomorrow night anyone in the area that wants to see a good game come on by (except Freddy :lol: ) they are not welcome. I am hoping defense wins out, we will see tomorrow. Good luck district 5!

Should be a classic battle. Too close to call in my opinion, but I would pull for TEast to win so they will be undefeated when Lifegate plays them.

tepryde":1lak2j6x said:
Town East will be looking to avenge last years loss to CASA by the score of 26-20. Town East is 6-0 on the year while CASA is 4-2. Town East is scoring 48 points/game while CASA is lighting up the score board with 58 points/game. The Town East defense is giving up 11 point/game while CASA is being lit up for 55 points/game. This game has really turned into a rival game over the years, and I expect it will be another one tomorrow. They both have common opponents in Winston and Annapolis. Town East beat Winston 28-23 while CASA won 58-54. Town East also beat Annapolis by the score of 48-26 while CASA downed them 68-57. It should be an entertaining game tomorrow night anyone in the area that wants to see a good game come on by (except Freddy :lol: ) they are not welcome. I am hoping defense wins out, we will see tomorrow. Good luck district 5!

Shipman's got the night off ... he probably is gonna spend it at home with his family. Or maybe take them on a trip to the coast ... which is where I'm going ...

Ahh I think te takes it.. and I am so glad I'm missing the game at the coast... Lol I'm sick of the ocean... Good luck town east... You shouldn't have a problem scoring.. They are extremely fast though... Ball control is key...

This is a tough one to swallow. We were in controll of the game at half 28-14. CASA came out and scored first in the 3rd quarter, onside kicked, got it and scored, onside kicked, got it and scored again. We didn't even get the ball in the 3rd quarter. We went into to 4th quarter down 36-28. We finally got the ball and tied it at 36 only to give them the lead again midway thru the 4th. We had two chances to win the game late only to come up short in the end. We dropped a touchdown in the endzone with less than a minute to go, so we had our chances to win it just didn't work out in out favor. Maybe this will be a wake up call to the boys. We will see. Next week we get Freddy. I am looking forward to this next week in practice.!

Coach I'm sure yall will rebound.. Good teams always do.. And there is no better time for a wakeup call than right before district... Just let your guys know that Freddy has been focusing on yall for two weeks... Time to play catchup at practice... Good luck in district...

Back