Town East Looking for games

Rdavis

Six-man fan
Town East Christian School is looking to get back into sixman football after a two year absence. We are projecting at least 9 players next year and most will be inexperienced. Not really looking to play any powerhouses. We will be a T-Cal division II team. Give me a call if you have any openings. 210-286-0118.
Thanks,
Coach Davis

Good to have you back, tepryde. Wish you were still in TAPPS District III, especially with SA New Life and SA Believers being so inconsistent in fielding a team week-to-week. Any chance you'll be back in TAPPS?

We will be using homeschool players to help field a team. I guess as long as TAPPS disallows it, or until we grow to a point where we will not be needing them we will be in TCAL. We were founding members of TCAL I am proud to be back in with them. I love both organizations and wish them well.

Glad to have you guys back in the fold!!! Not sure what/how many teams TCAL has down in your area, but you might want to consider taking a look at TAIAO if you are using Home School players to round out your team.

Welcome back, and best of luck in the upcoming season!

tepryde":3so5m7oo said:
Town East Christian School is looking to get back into sixman football after a two year absence. We are projecting at least 9 players next year and most will be inexperienced. Not really looking to play any powerhouses. We will be a T-Cal division II team. Give me a call if you have any openings. 210-286-0118.
Thanks,
Coach Davis

Welcome back! I had been planning to call you sometime to see if you had equipment, etc. for sale.

I guess "never mind" is the answer. Will try to call anyway ...

John

Back