Toughest Schedule in the State

COTTON-7

11-man fan
Guess Rotan can thank it's previous departed coach for setting up the "Toughest Schedule in the State" before leaving. Like the saying goes "what goes around --comes around". Just hope we get a chance to payback someday. We sure as heck will not forget any time soon.

You never know, the Yellowhammer's may surprise some folks this season.. Either way the West is stacked with ranked teams this season, so everyone's schedule from the West is pretty stout. I would'nt cry about it too much

Cotton-7

several teams can vouch for TOUGHEST SCHEDULE in the state.....

Let's take a good close look at yours (Rotan)

1. Throckmorton.... Defending state champion, Power-house team every year since Coach Reed took over..... A VERY TOUGH WELCOME TO 6-MAN GAME FOR YOUR BOYS.......... Throckmorton by 45

2. Knox CIty.... Playoffs last year..... I find it touch to bouce back and get a win this early in the year vs. a decent team.... KC by 39

3. Loraine.... Playoffs last year, new coach.... Rotan gets their first win..... ROTAN by 25

4. Spur... Playoffs last year, new coach.... Rotan should be adjusted to the sixman game.... ROTAN by 31

5. Abilene Christian... State champs in tapps, graduation hurt them, Rotan should play tough... The majority privates ain't as physical as them darn uil teams.... ROTAN in a nail biter by 8

6. Robert Lee... You face a very good and up-coming team in Robert Lee... They will be too much for Rotan.... RLEE by 45

7. Rankin... OUCH.... In my opinion, Rotan will be playing the most physical team in all of uil 6 man..... Rankin by 45

DISTRICT STARTS.....

8. Highland ..... Rotan wins this one.... You can almost sniff the playoffs

9. Hermleigh.... The battle for 2nd place is on the line..... Rotan comes out on top by 14 AND IS HEADED TO THE UIL STATE PLAYOFFS...

10. IRA.... Probably the best team in the state, possible state champs.... Ira welcomes Rotan to the District... Ira by 45

SO ROTAN,
YOU DO STAND A GREAT CHANCE AT THE PLAYOFFS..... Beat Highland and Hermleigh
I DO AGREE, YOUR SCHEDULE IS VERY TOUGH.....

Maybe you can contact ole' Mack Brown at University of Texas or Tommy Tubberville at Texas Tech and take on one of their schedules, because Rotan's is harder than theirs...

Good Luck To Rotan & Welcome to the great game of 6-man.....

I'll be seeing ya at the Jayton kickoff class..... Met a new friend from Austin that lives in Levelland now that I will be showing UIL 6 game to and 1st stop is Jayton to catch T-Rock vs. Rotan

Back