Too Quiet

Had to finish hauling in the hay, stocking up on feed and getting yards mowed before two-a-days started. No need for fancy weight rooms 'round here. Folks are getting excited and looking forward to a competitive year. Numbers are up and some additional talent will help the 'Jackets be a surprising opponent this year we think. We should have a bit more speed on both sides of the ball than we have had in previous seasons. Key will be staying healthy and away from injuries, which has always been a plague in the past. Majority of team is underclassmen, but great leadership will be coming from the upper classmen. We have high expectations as parents/fans this year, but we have a great group of kids that we will be proud of no matter the outcome. Bleed Purple...Fear the Sting

Great to hear some chatter in here, though I was expecting a little more hostile given mine and Smokey's lame attempts at insult humor......

well..actually the family reunion was last month but I cannot comment publicly about the moonshine. Small town you know :)

Boys are pumped and ready..I got one at the house that keeps flexing in front of the mirror and saying he is ready to hit somebody. Gotta love football season! Zero week can't get here soon enough.

I kinda get the impression JacketMom has read Newby in it's entirety and survived........... Now all she needs to do is get on RJ's bad side..............

Shhhhhhhh! Burp.

Da gubment is watching and the T men will be after us if we give way our location.

MAAAAAAA! Where's dat corn!

Rocky Topppppp, you'll always be........

JacketMom":2rpeyuks said:
well..actually the family reunion was last month but I cannot comment publicly about the moonshine. Small town you know :)

Boys are pumped and ready..I got one at the house that keeps flexing in front of the mirror and saying he is ready to hit somebody. Gotta love football season! Zero week can't get here soon enough.
Be sure the boy realizes
that "hitting someone"
has never won a game.
Touchdowns win games.

Dogface2":2ey544ra said:
JacketMom":2ey544ra said:

Be sure the boy realizes
that "hitting someone"
has never won a game.
Touchdowns win games.

Sorry, where I come from hitting has won a WHOLE LOT of games!

Back