TLCA Arlington needs week 8 10/16 (again)

CoachKRoach

11-man fan
Due to unfortunate circumstances we are still in need of a game week 8. I'm looking for both JH and HS and do not mind playing 10/15 if need be. I would prefer a team close especially since all of our games are away games. We have no seniors, 2 juniors and the rest are freshman/sophomores. Have 9 out at the moment. Please email me at [email protected] or PM on this website. Thank you!

If interested text or call me at 806-686-7906
Thank you. We would play on a Thursday or Friday. We so not have a home field. It will be an away game for us.

I need to make this clear, We (TLCA Arlington) are playing UIL Division 1, 6 man. I am looking for an away game 10/15 or 10/16, week 8. We are in a district and that is our bye week. We have to play our district games. I appreciate coaches reaching out to me but that is our only opening. I have talked with one coach that understands this and when I talk to my AD, it will most likely be added. Granted his approval and our schools. I can't and won't bend the rules. Please know this.It is protocol and I follow the rules.
If you are interested for this "specific" week please email, call, text, or PM on this website.
Thank you.

Back