Throckmorton vs Guthrie

Schwarzenegger

11-man fan
I've been hearing a lot people talk about this game saying how it's going to be a battle. That both teams are going to grind for every inch they can get. I however do not see it being that way! I believe this game will be a blowout, with Throckmorton coming out with the win. If Throck doesn't 45 Guthrie I say they still win at least by 35 or 28 points. After saying that I'm not downing Guthrie at all, I believe they are a solid team and I predicted them to win their district. Yet their just having to meet up with one of those programs that are just on another level than everybody else.

After seeing this game last night I was very impressed with the team from Throckmorton. I don't know that Guthrie was ready for that level of play. Guthrie did have some good looking kids but Throckmorton just put it to them. Might have to make the trip to see Throckmorton in the next round.

I thought Guthrie might make a game of it into the start of the 2nd. They had game and never gave up.
But the Throck D stepped up and the O let go. That was the Bam for me, they did have to score 2X in the 3rd to finish it, like I said, Guthrie didn't quit. They did have a couple of backs that could play a lot anywhere as advertised and had better passing than I expected from the (very) little I've read.
I know coach Mallory will keep it all in focus for them, so,
Rock On Hounds.

Back