Throck vs water valley

3-peat13

11-man fan
From the looks of it, playoffs will bring a quick top team matchup in the second round with throck facing water valley, thoughts on that game and who you have pickked to win?

My personal bracket has Throck and Valley in the Semi's. But throck has to beat WV and Valley has to beat BC. I could very easily have it exactly backwards.

Since you brought it up... I was looking at the Region 2 bracket the other day and thinking we MIGHT see T-Rock vs. WV and Ira vs. Rankin in the second round. I don't know about you but these seem like some pretty rock 'em sock 'em match-ups for that early in the draw to me. Of course, I'd like to see the WV come out of the region still standing but all that means is they would have to go through the BC, Valley, Petersburg or Meadow survivor from Region 1. Talk about a tough row to hoe, yikes!!

I can't blame anyone for picking T-Rock to come out of Region 2 (they ARE the defending champs) and the smart money might just be on Ira and those Morris boys, but I pity the fool that overlooks the Red Devils of Rankin 'cause they are always tough. All of the teams I mentioned above could realistically win the West but let's not forget that both Sterling City and Crowell have proven themselves as teams to reckon with.

So what I'm trying to say is that I'm pickin' Water Valley to beat T-Rock (should they meet) and then continue on to Abilene where they will vanquish the representative from the East and hoist the trophy... maybe.

Don't want to step on any toes you know. Besides, there is a difference between confidence and foolishness. A fine line maybe, but certainly a difference.

Region 2 bracket will certainly be the toughest one to navigate this month. WV, Ira Throck, Rankin, Crowell - only one makes it to the semi's.

Region 1 has Valley, BC, Pete, Ropes, and there's a good chance that either BC or Valley will not make past the 2nd round.

4 of the top 5 is from region 2

4 of the top 10 is from Region 1.

If you don't like 6-man football in November, I don't want to know you.

If I filled out my bracket right, and my assumptions to get that bracket are right, BC/Valley will be a second round game also. My best guess on that game is a coin flip. I'm looking very forward to seeing it.

There's still a couple of weeks left in district though. Everyone has got to take care of business and stay healthy to get that point.

WV Backer":3ml9fs7q said:

So what I'm trying to say is that I'm pickin' Water Valley to beat T-Rock (should they meet) and then continue on to Abilene where they will vanquish the representative from the East and hoist the trophy... maybe.
smokeyjoe53":3ml9fs7q said:
I admire confidence..............
I was being slightly sarcastic............ Like now......................

Back