The Tucker Brown Show Sr. Scholarship of $250

Tucker Brown

11-man fan
Thinking my other post may get lost in my first topic. I just want to give everyone the opportunity to vote. It has been a pleasure to broadcast sixman football every Friday night with The Tucker Brown Show. As we have said from the start, we are giving away a $250 scholarship to the " Tucker Brown Show Player of the Year". The winner will be selected by the sixman nation. Make sure to cast your vote on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thetuckerbrownshow/. Our list has come from games that we got to cover this year and were selected by the broadcasters as players of the game. They also have to be a Sr. to be eligible. The top 5 make it to round 2. Winner of round 2 wins. Voting for round one ends this Friday!

Welcome to the Message Board Tucker Brown. Glad to have you in on the discussions. You guys do an excellent job with your broadcast and I thank you for awarding the scholarship.

Thanks for the complement. Voting for round 1 is over and the top 5 move on to round 2. The winner of round 2 will win the Scholarship. Voting starts on monday and ends on Friday. Good luck.

Back