Temple/Belton Area Radio

HisTeam

Six-man fan
A friend of mine will be on air tomorrow. Please listen. She is a major asset to our mission in Nigeria.

Here are some excerpts from her most recent newsletter:

On The Air
I was invited to be interviewed on a local radio station! This morning, we taped the show and it will be on air on Sunday morning 10-11am on 1400AM - KTEM - Temple, Belton, and Killeen area. I am thrilled for this opportunity to share about what God is doing in Nigeria! Please pray that the folks who hear will be encouraged and motivated to love others in their towns and around the world.

Subscribe
I have set up a blog, where I will post short entries at least once a week. My intention is to keep you well-informed of what the children are going through in Nigeria, what it is like to live in a different culture, and to share pictures. You are able to subscribe to automatically receive the entries when I write them. To subscribe, please go to
www.erinrigsby.blogspot.com and fill in your email address in the yellow subscription box and follow the simple directions.

I just posted a few pics of the African's Children's Choir and of me speaking on the radio onto my blog, so please check it out!

The blog is just another way to get the news out about Nigeria. You can also find more information on my website, along with a link to my blog. www.webmissions.net/erinrigsby.

Health
I am slowly healing. I still get very winded easily and have episodes of coughing. Praise God that the pain from the hole in my lung has been gone for a week!!!! Keep praying! I want to get back to Nigeria. Smile

Thanks and enjoy!

Dan Uland

Back