Waco Methodist @ West Columbia, neutral site TBA

Division II

SA Sunnybrook @ San Marcos,

Tyler Kings @ TRIBE, in Buckholts

Corpus Christi Annapolis @ Wise County, neutral site TBA

Marshall Christian vs. BVCHEA, Saturday 2:00 in Beckville

THESA / Live Oak winner plays WCH / West Columbia winner

SA Feast / Parker-Terrant winner plays Baytown / TCH winner

It shouold be a great plyoff season with some really great match-ups. Everyone is very evenly matched and any team has the capability to win at any time. Blessings of safety to all those traveling and playing. Have safe trips and safe games. Let the playoff BEGIN!!!!!!

I think Parket Tarrant will find ANY opponent harder than the ones they've faced all year. Half of their schedule was againt 0-8 teams. It's quite easy to rack up stats against those kind of teams.

Looks like a wrench has been thrown in the predictions for division 1, as Baytown Christian beat Tomball on Friday night 38-26.

Just a short note for the character of the Tomball coach, not an excuse, just some info. 2 of the starting offensive starters didn't play in the game Friday because of breaking a team rule. The starting tailback didn't start but came in after a few drives and was injured on the first play and did not return. Hard to overcome 3 starters on offense, along with many fumbles and penalties. Baytown was ready and played very sound game after Tomball scored on the first play of the game. It was a very hard fought game and both teams can be proud of the way they played the game. Life isn't always about the scoreboard and it's lessons a not always easy, but Tomball had a great year with many great memories and a tradition to carry on for the future. I am honored to be a part of it.

Tomball is a 1st class program for sure! I have been very impressed with their staff, players and parents. Hat's off to Tomball for a great 2nd season!

Baytown has good athletes with a desire to win! Congrats to Coach Mac and his boys!

Tribe 50 Kings 28

The Tribe is very well coached and has some very good kids on the team. Lots of sportsmanship showed that night. Our boys had no plans of being 45'd and played a very good second half. Our hats go off to the Tribe players, fans and coaches and we wish you guys all the luck in your pursuit of a State Ring this year.

Back