TCAF

Wow!! I just looked back over the scores and can see that Ft Worth Christian Life has dominated the Metro teams. However, before you say it should be easy ...

I think the Distirct 2 teams from West Texas will show well.

I will admit, now, that I have not seen FWCLP play. So, my perspective is as one-sided as James. However, history has shown that Metro should never underestimate West Tx ...

And that would be across the board ... all sports.

this season has deffinetly been one for upsets!

honestly i think everyone in district 1 underestimated christian life and we all suffered for it lol :? christian life is no doubt a well established team and have a good chance of goin all the way. I hope we get a chance to play them again in playoffs :)

as for the west texas teams i have no idea how they are doin or what they look like

midland trinity won state last year BUT they had 30 something players and i think around 17 seniors? they have been losing all season BUT that doesnt mean anything because their schedule is full of public schools and that only makes them tougher.

they did beat EP faith though so there is no telling how this years state championship will turn out.

Lucas 64- Dallas Academy 28 I believe. We held #34 to under 100yds rushing. The boys played well. All of them. 6-man often hinges on 1 or 2 players being on their game or not. If a couple on one team are playing below their level that day (or are injured) and the opposing team has a couple that are playing a little over their level it can swing a game by 30-35 pts.

starsfanof26":p7mv9o8j said:
Lucas 64- Dallas Academy 28 I believe. We held #34 to under 100yds rushing. The boys played well. All of them. 6-man often hinges on 1 or 2 players being on their game or not. If a couple on one team are playing below their level that day (or are injured) and the opposing team has a couple that are playing a little over their level it can swing a game by 30-35 pts.

Please post all scores in the scores central topic .. this was one game that was missing. (It's now posted.)

Lifegate,

You know that we, rogue TCAF-ers that we are :evil: , are constantly loking for ways to diabolically :twisted: oppose "the man" ---- or is it "big brother" 8) ????

Perhaps this failure to post a score is just another attempt at subterfuge!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

(Removing tongue from cheek, now..............)

Coach Sobey :D

We've been able to watch several Christian Life Prep games--. They are a great team to watch--they have NO seniors on their team either!!!

StC Wildcat":3qig76rc said:
Lifegate,

You know that we, rogue TCAF-ers that we are :evil: , are constantly loking for ways to diabolically :twisted: oppose "the man" ---- or is it "big brother" 8) ????

Perhaps this failure to post a score is just another attempt at subterfuge!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

(Removing tongue from cheek, now..............)

Coach Sobey :D

You sure like to play with matches and gasoline, don't you?

Missing scores really ticks off our benefactor, the amazing Granger. So, finding scores hidden in posts here makes us look ... well, anyway, just humor all of us and post them in the scores topic. TCAF schools are getting better. And a few of our TAPPS brethern are score-reporting challenged as well ... let's not even start talking about T-CAL, but my good friend Coach Bill is helping there. And it really messes up the ratings system when somebody reports three or four week old scores ... yes, it happens. In fact, I got an e-mail on that today.

I've never called our TCAF friends "evil." A little misdirected maybe, but never evil.

But I could change my mind. Nah, they're good folks. God bless 'em all.

This is random but since a few Lucas posters are on here, what ever happened to that short, powerfull half back yall had around 05 it seems like? That kid was a monster, did he try to play anywhere?

starsfanof26":1uxrg1kw said:

dang are you sure it was under 100 yards? cause he score the majority of our points.

i tell ya what though. that john carson is sure gonna go far. he's got a good head on his shoulders and alot a natural instinct for runnin the ball. PLUS he's only a sophmore! haha

nca06":37n951yq said:
How is #34 for lucas doing? Is he back yet?

As starsfan said, we had a good game. john carson was scarin us all week lol but we worked on our defense and we held em.

#36 is back in action "thank God" haha and fully healed up :) but good Lord your boy sure put the hit on him on that kickoff return! :( i keep tellin him... LOWER YOUR SHOULDER!!! haha

Gunner":3p4gj0dk said:
We've been able to watch several Christian Life Prep games--. They are a great team to watch--they have NO seniors on their team either!!!

I know right!? CLP and Dallas academy i think are gonna be some well established teams in the next few seasons

but TCAF sure is gettin some good teams and competition now! when you look at the scores you dont see just blow outs anymore but CLOSE CLOSE games with a difference of maybe one touchdown. and thats deffinetly the kind of football everyone wants to watch. and CLP with no seniors..... that makes me sick :? haha jk they are guaranteed the district title this season i think??? either they get first or we tie but they would get it anyways cause they beat us in regular season... lol

MysteryMan09 said:
This is random but since a few Lucas posters are on here, what ever happened to that short, powerfull half back yall had around 05 it seems like? That kid was a monster, did he try to play anywhere?

hmmm... 05 we had two running backs. #1 Jim Hansen and #6 Andy Chesire and

and 2006 was our first year in TCAF when it was us and willow park for state. and Jim was the running back and let me tell ya that was a good bunch a players. that 06 team was talented. i was a wee lil freshman haha and my brother was a senior along with #1

but anyways. No he didnt try to play ball for anyone "even though he could have" he was a talented guy and i wish we had a RB with his size and speed right now! haha. he went into the military instead. he completed ranger school a month or two ago and he is waiting to be deployed to afganastan. he's comin back for thanksgiving though and i cant wait to see him!

The comment below, that CLP dominated all the metro teams was a little premature. Game called in the 3rd quarter. Nazarene Christian 31 CLP 6.

I believe the game was called by clps coaching---the quarterback got injured along with 2 other strong players.......all in less than 3 quarters.......

Back