TCAF

Texas Twister

11-man fan
I hear about T-CAL on here all the time. So does anyone have an opinion about TCAF? Who do you think will be tops this year in TCAF. Give us a favorite and then maybe a dark horse who could come out of nowhere. Thanks.

Come on. Nobody has an opinion about TCAF. Where are all the Azle Christian fans at? Surely you have something to say after a great year. What about other schools, Joshua Christian, Temple Christian, High Point, Parkview, where is everyone at, speak up. Just trying to get some good conversation going on.

Joshua Christian and Temple Lewisville will not be fielding teams this year. Just about all Division II teams are rebuilding after senior loaded teams except for Wylie Prep and Faustina Academy. Faustina graduated their All State spread-back but all other starters are back. Highpoint will still be tuff as always and Waco has their star running back from JR High coming up. I do not know much about Azle yet.
Coach Barnard
Faustina Academy.

Wow! I hate that so many schools won't be fielding teams this year. Thanks for the info. about Faustina, High Point, Wylie, and Parkview. That running back your talking about for Parkview coming up from their Jr. High team, that kid is a stud, he torched us when we played them. I also watched him at a couple of other games he is pretty incredible. But I know everything is different at the varsity level, we'll just have to wait and see. So do you have any early predictions about who could win it all, or maybe that dark horse team coming out of nowhere?

Joshua hasn't fielded a team for at least a year or two ... I think they played at least part of a season after Coach Clanton left, which is three years ago.

But private school (and sometimes public school) six man is always a question of numbers and how many kids show up that first day of practice. In fact, I read in this year's DCTF of at least one "maybe" UIL school ... and there are a couple TAPPS schools I'm not sure about either.

Goes with the territory.

Back