TCAF Welcomes Coach Uland

bschupbach

Six-man fan
Coach Uland will take over as head football coach for Wylie Prep Academy. We are truly blessed to have coach Uland and look forward to many seasons! Welcome back to football Coach!

I will remain AD and coach under Uland. I look at it as a great opportunity and look forward to learning from a legend!

Coach Schupbach

You know, I think I once said something like Larry Uland started coaching about the time my momma stopped putting me in diapers and that I wouldn't be suprised I'd be back in diapers before he stopped coaching.

Looks like he's gonna see if that holds true.

Larry and his pals were at our TAPPS quarterfinals game at Waco Parkview (Dallas Covenant was playing before us). I sat with them for a part of a quarter and I sure could tell they were in their coaching/scouting mode.

Congrats, Larry and the folks at Wylie Prep!

Broadcaster":6u46cuvv said:
Is this the same Uland that used to coach at Cedar Hill? Maybe a stupid question but I just wondered??

I know he coached at a number of public schools for years before going to Greenville Christian; in fact, he started coaching in the San Antonio area at Alamo Heights ISD, I think in the late 50s.

Back