Sterling City VS. Panther Creek

I don't know much about pc, but ive been following sc since last year, they r a good team that is getting better every week, if they play as good as they can they r going to make a deep run again

I believe the Sterling City Eagles will do well again this year in the playoffs and should make a deep run.

We should be able to handle Panther Creek this week in Blackwell.

I also think Loraine will win their game against Paint Rock and we will be seeing them again in the third round.

GO EAGLES!! Get R Done!!

@ tiger

If all goes well and we have a chance to play Richland Springs in the state game again, I think the EAGLES will WIN this time around.

GO EAGLES

no chance for sterling to take richland springs down if they make it to state , sterling will get shut down Again they have to get past motley county and loraine and yes dey beat loraine once but the second game could go either way but if sterling makes it to states and wins , it would be koo but chances are slim for anyone to defeat them coyotes?

ltfith":71wb2coe said:
no chance for sterling to take richland springs down if they make it to state , sterling will get shut down Again they have to get past motley county and loraine and yes dey beat loraine once but the second game could go either way but if sterling makes it to states and wins , it would be koo but chances are slim for anyone to defeat them coyotes?
okay okay, dont get too overjoyed about rs killing sc again, u can never predict a state game, b/c u never know when it comes to 2 state caliber teams battling it out in shotwell, as for loraine, i dont think you heard or watched the game against loraine, sc, just manhandles them in the second half, outscoring them 38-6, if sc would of done this the first half, this game would of went just 2 quater, my opinion, and i dont expect loraine going a full game next time around, thats if they get past loop or grandfalls.

Did the Rams beat the powerful offensive Saints last weekend? I believe so.

Of course we all know that any team can win on any given day. You have to take into consideration the health of team, who has the most penalties, and turnovers can hurt. Whoever is healthiest, has the least penalties and turnovers, WINS the game most of the time.

I believe (and the fans of Sterling) in the EAGLES!! I believe we will take one game (Opponent) at a time, make a deep run, and if all falls into place the EAGLES will bring home a state championship.

All of Sterling City will be proud of OUR EAGLES whatever the outcome will be.

GO EAGLES!!

Back