Sterling City #12 at Garden City #11

SC Eagles Fan

11-man fan
Just wanted to say "Congratulations" to the Eagles on a victory over the Zephyr Bulldogs on Friday night. I do have to say not only was it the homecoming for Sterling but the game lived up to expectations. It was a very hard fought exciting game that went down to the final drive (Seconds). It is one of the better games I have seen in person.

Now on to another tough opponent, the Eagles will travel to face the Garden City Bearkats, one of our RIVALS.

Best of luck to the EAGLES!!

Are you attaching them using the "Img" button? Or trying to attach using the "upload attachment" option?

SO many folks have used the latter you probably cannot use it any more...

BTW...both these schools are each other's main rival. SC leads the series 27-45-2, but GC has won 7 of the last 9 since SC came back to 6 man in 2008.

I used the upload attachment, I will try the img button next time, thanks for the info. **It worked thanks Bearkat"

This game should be one of the games of the week, not only is it a rivalry, they both have good teams and ranked high.

It is time we get on a winning streak against your BEARKATS............

Attachments

• SC Eagle.jpg
    SC Eagle.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6,993
I bet this will be an amazing game. Sterling City coming off the big homecoming win in a really close game and right into the big rivalry game with Garden City. Two highly ranked teams - this should be a great match up this week. Glad to hear that KSCK radio in Sterling City will be broadcasting this game.

I listened to last weeks Sterling City vs Zephyr game on TheTuckerBrownShow.com & it was super. I am so glad that they posted the entire broadcast & video highlights of that game on their Face Book page. Well done.

Best wishes to both teams this week.

Back