Squat Racks

coachsolis

Six-man fan
I'm looking for a few used squat racks if any of you are upgrading and purchasing new equipment. I could use about 4-5 Racks at a reasonable price. Also if any of you guys have neck machines that you are not using and would like to get rid of those i could possibly consider purchasing those from you also if the price is good. If you can send me pics that would be awesome. Please contact me if you know of anyone who may have what i need. Thanks Coach Solis 806-407-2962,

Coach, I would recommend checking out what Lone Star Performance in Abilene has to offer. They were once part of Ratliff Steel in Brownwood and their product and service is second to none. Last I heard, they dabbled in used equipment quite frequently and may be able to help you out or at least point you in the right direction! Ask for Shay Ratliff and tell him the boys in Richland sent you his way. Phenomenal family and great people to work with! www.texas-strong.com Is the website, his phone number and email are on there. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Back