Spread Your Wings Coach Cool Guy

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Hello Hello!

Been a very busy week here in Sidney, Texas!
Coach Rucker gave me a call this week (almost like a cry for help) and I just couldn’t deny him my services! Look out coach Cool Guy! The Eagles are ready!

Sidney is sitting at 2-1 currently and taking on the 3-0(barely) kitty cats of Bluff Dale this week! I know Coach Cool Guy at Bluff Dale would be terrified if I let this information get out earlier this week, so I wanted to wait till Friday to tell everyone!

Coach Cool Guy seems to be running some sort of less than desirable offense right now, so I decided to show coach Rucker some new defensive schemes that will surely give him fits! I have a hard time believing that coach Rucker will allow the kittens of Bluff Dale to put up many points tonight (if any), but he might just feel sorry enough to let them to get a few points on the board! I don’t want to give away all of our secrets tonight, but I know coach Rucker wants this win pretty bad!

I offered to suit up in practice this week for coach Rucker, but I knew everything that I did was going to be a look that coach Cool Guy just couldn’t replicate! Good luck tonight Cool Guy! I hope you don’t take tonight’s loss too hard!

Sidney - 46 Bluff Dale - 6(against the JV)

Here are the other winning picks for the week!

Milford over Aquilla by 30!
May takes a beating from the newest of castles by 45!
The Chester Cheetahs take down the cheaters of Union Hills by 25!
The Borden County Milk Company struggles against the Devils by 30!
Buena Vista shows Wespbrook who the best team in the West is tonight and 45’s Water Valley!

Good luck everyone! Love you!

Hello Hello!

Been a very busy week here in Sidney, Texas!
Coach Rucker gave me a call this week (almost like a cry for help) and I just couldn’t deny him my services! Look out coach Cool Guy! The Eagles are ready!

Sidney is sitting at 2-1 currently and taking on the 3-0(barely) kitty cats of Bluff Dale this week! I know Coach Cool Guy at Bluff Dale would be terrified if I let this information get out earlier this week, so I wanted to wait till Friday to tell everyone!

Coach Cool Guy seems to be running some sort of less than desirable offense right now, so I decided to show coach Rucker some new defensive schemes that will surely give him fits! I have a hard time believing that coach Rucker will allow the kittens of Bluff Dale to put up many points tonight (if any), but he might just feel sorry enough to let them to get a few points on the board! I don’t want to give away all of our secrets tonight, but I know coach Rucker wants this win pretty bad!

I offered to suit up in practice this week for coach Rucker, but I knew everything that I did was going to be a look that coach Cool Guy just couldn’t replicate! Good luck tonight Cool Guy! I hope you don’t take tonight’s loss too hard!

Sidney - 46 Bluff Dale - 6(against the JV)

Here are the other winning picks for the week!

Milford over Aquilla by 30!
May takes a beating from the newest of castles by 45!
The Chester Cheetahs take down the cheaters of Union Hills by 25!
The Borden County Milk Company struggles against the Devils by 30!
Buena Vista shows Wespbrook who the best team in the West is tonight and 45’s Water Valley!

Good luck everyone! Love you!
Really showing your lack of knowledge here guy.. Buena Vista is in the North.. SMH

Back