SixManFootball.com Week 10 Player of the Week

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
Had these made up over the weekend but was waiting on clarification from a coach to make sure I had the correct player on one. I'll share this one now and the week 11 tomorrow.

Anyways, please join me in congratulating the week 10 SixManFootball Player of the Week, DeMarion Brown - Leverett's Chapel. DeMarion had a great week during week 10, in Leverett's Chapel's 98-66 win over Chester, rushing the ball 15 times for 322 yards and 10 touchdowns! He followed that up by completing 12/15 of his passes for 201 yards and another two touchdowns. DeMarion didn't just stop there, though. He also added three interceptions and two defensive touchdowns, including one kick-off return for a touchdown.

DeMarion, congratulations on being the week 10 player of the week!

player-of-the-week-winner-10.jpg

Last edited:
We need to check with Leman if his scoring is a record? He accounted for 84 points( or 90 points depending on the how the kick off return was listed) if I read the posting correctly. And it all must have all happened in the first half? He needed a breather at halftime.

We need to check with Leman if his scoring is a record? He accounted for 84 points( or 90 points depending on the how the kick off return was listed) if I read the posting correctly. And it all must have all happened in the first half? He needed a breather at halftime.

No, it was a full game. Sorry, I must have fat-fingered the score. It was actually 98-66, not 98-16. Not sure how I did that. Anyways, I've got it corrected now.

Back