Seeking Teaching/Coaching Position w/1A or 2A school

sixmanFBnewbie

11-man fan
My name is James R Griffin and I am looking for a teaching/coaching position with a 1A or 2A school. I am completing my first year as a US History teacher/coach at Big Spring Junior High in Big Spring. TX. I was defensive coach for our 8th grade B football team and was the 7th grade B team basketball coach. My 7th graders were able to put up an impressive 9-2 record this past season against mostly 3A & 4A junior highs.

I am certified in Composite Social Studies 4-8 & 8-12, Business Education 6-12 and Theatre Arts EC-12. I am eager to learn the six man game as I strongly desire to work for a six man football school. I am also in the process of becoming CDL certified. I have a strong work ethic and am willing to devote my efforts to preparing kids in the classroom and on the field to become responsible hard working adults. The most current version of my resume is available upon request. I can be reached via email at [email protected] or by cell phone at 432-935-2952.

Still searching for Teaching/Coaching position at 1A or 2A school. Willing to be volunteer coach (if necessary) to fully learn the six man game. Can teach Business Education, Composite Social Studies and Theatre Arts. My email is [email protected] and I can be reached via cell phone at 432-935-2952. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!

James R Griffin

Any coaches out there who can help a newby coach in finding a position is greatly appreciated. Willing to relocate if necessary. Am extremely motivated and dedicated to excellence both in the classroom and on the field. Have coached junior high football and basketball and very eager to learn other sports. Still hoping to secure a position before school starts.

I am certified in Composite Social Studies 4-8 & 8-12, Business Education 6-12 and Theatre Arts EC-12.

Coach Griffin

its kinda late to find a job, but try jobs.esc12.net this site is only for 6man schools which is 1a division I or II, no 1a's or 2a's here, lol

I appreciate all of the advice from everyone on locating teaching/coaching positions. Unfortunately, I have had to take a position outside of teaching for the time being. I had no idea how difficult it was going to be to find a job after one year of teaching. Hopefully, something will open up after Christmas. Still wanting to teach at a small school with either 6man or 11man football.

Its been a while since I have been on here, but I am now working at McGregor High School covering a long term sub assignment in Special Ed/English LA. I still am very interested in getting back into coaching for next school year. I am adding Special Education EC-12 to my license this semester (I hear that is almost a sure way to get a job in schools now). Any suggestions on how to better position myself once coaching jobs open up?

I am completing my assignment at McGregor ISD and am currently looking for an assistant coaching position in either Volleyball or Basketball. Can be at High School or Junior High. Am willing to assit with 6-man football and track. Will have Special Education certification by early June. I can be reached at 254-654-6113 as the previous number no longer works.

After much effort, I have finally landed a job teaching social studies. I know several of you are looking and all I can tell you is to be vigilant and not lose faith. Even though this is not a coaching position, I may have opportunities for coaching in the future.

Back